Chapter 25

"Sabrina are you okay you've been in there for 20 minutes." Ash asked and I could hear the worry in his voice. I removed my tears and opened the door.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Anna hugged me and that made me sob more. "I'm pregnant."I cried even louder while they looked at me and hugged me even stronger. A small smile appeard on my lips. "I'm pregnant." I repeated, but this time I smiled. "I'm confused. Do you want that baby?" Ash asked. "Maybe I am only 18, but there's life in my belly. A life that Luke and I created." Smile disappeard. "Luke." I don't know how to tell him this. "What are you gonna do? Are you going to tell him?" Anna asked while going to the bathroom to make sure I didn't messed something up.

"I really don't know. I'm not sure, I mean I will try 'cause he deserves to know. I mean it is his kid. " I sighed and looked at my hands. Then I spotted my scars. "But one thing is sure. This is something I won't do ever again. 'Cause I don't want my kid to see this scars in a couple of years and thinks that this is okay to do to yourself." I smiled at the mention of 'my kid'.

"You'll have to tell him sooner or later. He is baby's dad." Anna said and started going downstairs. "I'm going to cook you something. You're clumsy even without a baby. And I won't let you lose little Hemmings." She smirked and continued to walk.

"No way! You're both pregnant. If something happens to you or our daughter Anna I would kill myself and well if something happens to you or yours and Luke's baby Luke and I would both would want to kill me." I giggled and nodded.

"Order pizza." I said as I sat on the sofa. "No. You will eat what I make you." He smiled and went to the kitchen. "Ash if I wanted my house on fire I would call Mikey a long time ago." Ash looked at me and pouted. "Don't be mean."

He fake cried and Anna went to kiss his nose. She had to tip-toe to reach his face. He smiled and kneeled in front of her. He kissed her belly and hugged her. "I love you Anna." He looked up at her. "And you too Ashley." He giggled. "Who?" Anna asked. "The baby. Duh." He used a bit of sarcasm and well Anna hated sarcastic answers. "If you use sarcasm again I ain't gonna name her Ashley." Ash's face turned from a smirk to a straight face and he nodded.

"No more sarcasm." He still looked serious and Anna giggled. She pecked his lips and they both went to the kitchen. "Sabrina come." Anna called. "No I'll stay here." I replied. "Okay." She said back.

I began thinking about Luke. The picture of a perfect family that Anna and Ash have, Luke and I never will. He has career and well I have school. He doesn't want a baby, I'm sure. We once talked and he said that he doesn't want to have children before he turns 24. A kid would just bother his career and I would rather that my baby has no father then to think that his father doesn't love him.

I imagined Luke with a baby and the thought brought tears and smile on my face. I still love him like crazy and I carry his baby, but I'm sure he doesn't want us. Not after yesterday. He let me go.

"Are you okay?" Ash asked while bringing the food. I chuckled 'cause I saw broccoli. "Really Ash?" I asked pointing at the plate. "What? Eat healthy." He said. I laughed and nodded.

~~~~

Anna and Ash left a few minutes ago and Anna said that she thinks that I should tell him and, well what Anna thinks Ash does too.

I put my shoes on and I texted Luke to meet me in the park.

I saw him and approached him. "Hi." He greeted. "Hey." I replied awkardly. "Luke I wanted to tell you som-" He spoke up before I could finish. "You told me everything yesterday. I don't want to hear anything else. Don't you think you've done enough?! You can't break my heart more that you already did." He responded and I looked at my belly then at him. I cried. Again. "Guess you will not have a daddy. Sorry."

Luke

She touched her belly and sobbed. She mumbeld something to herself and before she walked away she spoke up. "Oh and when you realize something don't blame me that I didn't wanted to tell you, just remember and ask what if I let her speak." She said and walked away.

Oh great Luke. She maybe wanted you back and like always you messed up. Why can my big mouth just shut up for once?!

Sabrina

I didn't wanted to fight. He had a chance and lost it. I tried. And when he finds out, I mean if he does he can't blame me once again. He will not gonna upset me now that I have a life in me. Ugh all I want is Luke and this day would be perfect.

Luke

//////////////////////

Heyoo! Kinda boring, ikr. But I have another story - Broken→cth. Please check it out!

ly