Chapter Three

Dean walked into the bathroom and saw Cas sitting up on the tile floor. He quickly swallowed the bacon and ran over to the angels side.

"Cas? Are you ok? Are you in pain?" Cas turns his head towards Dean, his eyes were slightly squinted and his hair laid flat.

"Dean... where are my pants?"

Dean feels a little taken aback. "Uhh.. in the laundry. You can have a pair of mine."

Cas nods, he tries to get up but immediately winces and sits back down.

"Ok, ok, Cas how are you feeling?" Dean grabs his arm.

Cas shrugs Dean off. "Fine Dean. Please leave me be."

Dean stands up. "Dude I was trying to help." Dean feels annoyed that the angel isn't more thankful. He spent the night cleaning him for God's sake.

Cas hears Dean leave. He protectively wraps his wings around himself, feeling scared, confused and in pain.

Hanging his head between his knees, Castiel feels his eyes well with tears for the first time.

He watched the tile on the floor get progressively wet as his wings drip onto it. The blood making temporary stains for him to fix his eyes on. He was going to have to wash his pained wings soon.

*
After a few hours of angry silence, Dean decides to get over himself and see Cas. He needs to know a lot about the witch to take it down anyway. He doesn't let himself admit that he wants to talk to Cas.

Dean walks to the front of Cas's room. He takes a deep breath and slowly opens the heavy door.

Dean saw Cas and Jack on Castiel's bed. Cas layface first into the pillow, he had pants again and no shirt.

Castiel's busted up wings are almost fully stretched out. Jack has one hand on the base of each of Cas's wings, and his eyes are glowing. Cas is making small pain-filled moaning sounds when the wounds on his wings glow.

It takes Dean a second to find his breath again. He wasn't excepting the angel with no shirt right now. It causes instant butterflies.

Once he finds himself, and makes a small cough to notify them of his presence. Jack immediately stops trying to heal Castiel. "Yes Dean?" The nephilim doesn't turn towards Dean. He obviously wasn't happy with him.

Dean feels immediately shyer. "Jack... do you mind if a talk to Cas alone? Just for a minute, then you can get back to what you were doing."

Jack adjusts himself slightly. "Look..Dean-"

"No Jack it's ok." Cas interrupts.

Deans sighs with relief, and Jack gives him a stink eye before he leaves the room.

Cas sits up, folding his wounded wings close to his body.

"Are you ok?" Dean asks, still standing near the door. He can't help but look away from the angel, it feels weird to stare at his bear chest.

"Fine Dean. My wings are quite sensitive.. and Jack was just helping relive some pain." Cas replied.

Dean nods. "Is there any way I can help?"