Chapter Fourteen

Cas sunk into the kiss. He leaned on the middle console of the car before his hand made its way up to the back of Deans head, lightly tugging on his brown hair.

Dean put his hand on the nape of Cas's neck, while stroking the frame of Castiel's wing with his other hand.

Cas's breathing quickened as soon as Dean did this. Deans hand felt amazing on his basically broken wings.

Noticing Castiel's positive reaction, he started to climb over the middle console to Cas's seat, momentarily breaking the kiss.

Cas smiled and put one of his hands on Deans hip, while the other wrapped around his back.

Dean smiled and resumed kissing the angel. This time with more force.

Dean was sat in Cas's lap when his phone rang. Fumbling the phone, Dean attempted to shut it off but Cas stopped him.

"It might be important."

Groaning, Dean picked it up. "What?"

Sam was on the other line. "Rowena did the spell, I don't know why, but she knows where the witch is."

"Oh, crap, ok we'll be there as soon as we can."

Sam paused for a moment. "You haven't gotten the food yet?"

Dean quickly stumbled for an excuse. "The nearest place was closed. We'll be there soon." He hung up.

Dean smiled at Cas before starting to awkwardly crawl off him. "They found the witch! We'll grab some food, then leave."

Happiness surged within Cas. This would finally be over.

They quickly grabbed food before driving to the motel room, hand in hand.

*
Dean, Sam, Jack and Cas met up with Rowena at her hotel room.

As soon as they got there they devised a plan.

Rowena excitedly paused around the room. "Alright boys, after diligent research, I found that the dust is an angel powder. It allows those with power to bend angels at will. We can see that she brought Castiel's wings into this plane, but we don't know what else she did."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows. "What do to mean, what else?"

Rowena have his a solum look. "Well she has almost full control over Cas. She could kill him if she wanted to, although it's very hard."

Dean shot into panic mode. "Kill him?! How do we make sure she doesn't do that?!"

Rowena sighed. "Well dearie, we can't. Our best bet is killing her and smashing the orb, fast. I will not be joining you."

Sam spoke up. "Why's that?"

Rowena scoffed. "You four plus an insanely powerful witch? Somethings bound to go wrong."

Dean didn't care. "Just tell us where she is."

"She's in 313, Harrington Ave."

*
The four of them stopped less then a mile from her house an hour later. Rowena gave Sam and Dean some hex bags to try and slow down spells.

They slowly walked to the house, making sure to make as little noise as possible.

They carefully made there way to the back door of the house. Dean was the first to quietly enter, followed by Sam, Jack, then Cas.

Dean stepped into the foyer, and there stood the witch.