Chapter Four

Cas looked slightly uncomfortable.
"I guess... a slight massage at the base would be fine. Please don't touch the other parts."

Dean runs a hand through his hair before sitting down beside Castiel. As the angel turns away from him, he notices that his back is red and irritated. His vessel must not be used to the extra weight and pain coming from his wings.

Dean runs his tan hand through the feathers. He notices Castiel instantly start to relax. It was a very intimate moment, and Dean seemed to get lost in it.

Soon enough both his hands were rubbing the wings, he loved making Cas feel good. His left hand brushed over the top of one, and Cas felt the better then he had in weeks.

"Ughhh." Cas breathing got harsh.

Immediately after, his wings got tight to his back again and Castiel stood up. "Please leave."

Uncomfortable and confused , Dean leaves without hesitation.

*
After letting his guard down, Castiel felt very embarrassed. He didn't come out of his room.

Noticing this, Sam took it upon himself to check up on the angel. Since Sam knew an angels wings were a very sensitive subject, he had almost been avoiding Cas until this point.

Sam quickly made his way into the angels room, and interrupted Castiel in a very intense puzzle session.

Castiel talks before Sam gets the chance. "I'm fine Sam. There is no need to check on me."

Sam sits on Cas's bed. "Good thing I'm not here to check on you."

With a questionable look, Cas looks over toward Sam. "What are you here for then?"

Sam fixes his hair behind his ears. "Tell me everything about the witch. It's a priority we take her down."

Cas looks at his shoes. "It was a mistake that she got me. I let my guard down for a second, then my wings are suddenly on the earth plane."

Sam sighs. "Start from the beginning please, Cas."

Cas looks the younger Winchester in the eyes once again. "Once we got to Nevada, Jack and I figured out it was a witch the first day. We found hex bags with three employees of the Royal Bank. We immediately assumed it was someone who was fired from the bank and waited until night to break in. We were right, and found in the files that a lady named Sarah Carlson had been fired for stealing. We easily tracked her down but it was an alias name. Jack and me decided to lie and pretend we wanted to investigate three more of the employees as suspects in hope we would catch her targeting another person. We got lucky again and followed her back to her house. She had the house of any normal witch, but she had many different methods I hadn't seen in years. She caught us, her husband distracted Jack... and while I was trying to help him is when she sprayed the unknown dust on me. I blacked out before I could detect what. I'm ashamed of my mistake and I assure you it won't happen again."

Sam thought for a moment. "Don't be ashamed. You did everything right, anything could happen.

Cas nodded. "I'm ashamed because I'm afraid, Sam. I'm afraid of what she could do."

"That's why we'll need reinforcements."