Chapter Twelve

A week later, and they had made no progress finding the witch.

Jack was drained from healing Cas every day, so his tracking skills were barely working.

After countless books read, and many sources dying out, they didn't know what else to do but sit around the map table brainstorming.

Sam sighed, feeling defeated. "Maybe we should call-"

"Don't say it." Dean interrupted.

"-Rowena."

Dean rolled his eyes. "No." Sam gave Dean a pleading look. "Cmon man, it would be so much easier."

Dean knew it the right thing to do. They were getting no where.

Sam picked up his phone and dialled her number.

An hour later, the bunker door swung open. "Hello boys." The red haired witch sneered.

*
Cas and Jack told Rowena everything they knew about the witch. After describing her, it was her small orb necklace that stood out to Rowena.

"Orb necklace?" She repeated after Jack. "Blue?"

Jack nodded. "Yes. I only remember because she kept grabbing at it on her neck."

Rowena nodded, and Castiel could see gears turning in her head. "You've messed with dangerous stuff boys, if this is who I think it is, she is much more powerful then I feared."

Cas's curiosity peaked. "Who do you think it is?"

Rowena fiddled with her bracelet. "I suspect it's a witch named Marvery. She was very popular and very powerful very quickly about a hundred years ago, but people soon got curious about how she had achieved such magic. They hunted her, and she was presumed dead after they chased her down a cliff. Turns out she had preserved her life in a blue orb, and so it was nearly impossible to kill her. She's crafty, so whatever she put on you is going to be a heck of a spell to reverse."

They stayed quiet for a moment, soaking in the words. Cas was the first to speak. "How do we take her down?"

A/N:
Hi!
Unfortunately, I'm going to go from posting every day to once a week. Posting every day makes the chapters kinda a suck and I don't have time to change them because of school and work :/ I want to give my best effort! And I will definitely be changing some of the chapter because I'm sure I've made some mistakes. If you see mistakes, feel free to comment! I'm always trying to improve my work.
Thanks!