Chapter Fifteen

The witch turned around, smiling. Her curly white hair bounced as she moved.

Dean lifted his gun, but the witch was faster. She threw her hands up and yelled an incantation, pining Dean against the wall.

Sam saw her husband running through the house. He was carrying the blue orb. Him and Jack immediately ran after him as Castiel and Dean distracted the witch.

"I was wondering when you guys were going to visit." Her lips curled up in an evil smile. "I see you haven't fixed your wing problem."

Cas lifted his hand up, his eyes glowing. He used his powers to stop the witch from moving, but Dean was still pinned. "Let Dean down."

The witch didn't respond.

Sam and Jack ran after the husband. He obviously wasn't used to this, because he wasn't running fast. Sam tackled him while Jack ripped the necklace from his fist.

Jack crushed it with his powers, and poured the now blue powder onto the grass. The orb powder glowed, then flickered out. Sam smiled and let the frightened man run away.
They quickly started running back toward the house.

In the house, Cas, the witch, and Dean fell to the ground. The witch looked half scared, half happy. "My orb..."

Cas could feel the witches magic inside him, killing him. "Dean..Dean.."

Dean quickly got up and ran to Cas. "What's going on?"

Dean and Cas were sitting on ground. Cas reached up and grabbed Deans shoulders. "She attached my life to the orb as well."

Dean's heart ripped. He didn't notice Sam and Jack walk in. "No she didn't."

Cas's wings vanished. "Dean, there's something I need to say."

Dean turned around and saw Jack. "HELP HIM. WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE HELP HIM."

Cas pulled Dean back down toward him. "There's nothing he can do. Dean, look at me."

Dean looked at Cas, tears in his eyes.

"Dean, ever since I brought you out of hell, ever since I fell, for the first time, I could feel. All I could do when I looked at you, was feel. It was terrifying, but it brought me to Sam, and to Jack, and I want you to know that you are the reason for my happiness, Dean. You're the reason I finally understand why my father was so consistent about protecting humanity. For that, Dean, I am eternally grateful."

"Cas- stop, stop. What are you saying?" Slow, silent tears trailed the hunters cheeks.

"I love you."

Deans breath hitched. He was shocked, and he couldn't process. "This isn't goodbye. Stop. Please Cas, stop."

Cas's grip loosened on Deans shoulders. "I'm sorry, Dean."

Castiel's light faded out completely. He went fully limp in Deans arms.

Dean pulled the chest of Cas's empty vessel to his face. He sobbed into it, losing control. "Stop it, please Cas no."

Sam put a hand on Deans shoulder, tears fell but he payed it no notice. Jack laid down on the ground, struck with grief.

Dean continued begging.

"Stop it, stop.. please... stop."

A/N:
IM SO SORRY

Also, since people have been asking, no this is not the end :)