Pt. 8

"So please don't judge me and I won't judge you. Cause it can get ugly before it gets beautiful." - Chris Brown

*PAUSE* YALL DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND LMK IF YALL WANT ME TO ADD THE SONG THAT GO WITH THE LYRICS *PROCEED* ☺️

*thursday*

Naysia (CoCo)

"I want you bad as ever Don't let me just let up I wanna give you better Baby, it's whatever" I sang along with Bryson Tiller as I was pulling up to Chino house.

I was about to start setting up for Sweets party at his house since he had this big ass back yard. I looked around before I went in and of course his niggas here. Including Mugga.

Mugga ain't did shit to me and I been iggin him. I don't even know why. I don't know how to fucking feel and that's pissing me off. Can't nothing get in the way of my baby party tho so here go nothing.

I walk around the back of the house looking for Chino to let him know I'm here. I bump into Nuski instead.

"Coco finally yo ass here we already put up most of the big shit"

"What u talking bout Nu" I replied confused "it's still a bunch of shit in the car."

"Oh shit here y'all go being childish" he said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes "Well thanks for helping Nu"

"Anytime sis" he said flashing his golds.

These niggas I said to myself before going in the back yard.

"Chino I'm here" I said walking up hugging him

"Hey Coco gone give me the key so I can start getting this shit man" he said hugging me back

I laughed giving him the key.

"Come help me with this shit man" he signaled to D1. D1 was his homie who just got outta jail. I ain't see Mugga so I guess the coast was clear.

When I looked around the backyard I saw a water slide, a big ass above ground pool, a kiddie pool, card table, table cloths with Sweets face on them, and unicorn seat covers. He really went all out.

I walked in the house to go to the bathroom and when I got to the door I felt somebody yank my arm in. He closed the door and locked it.

"Why you been ignoring my ass Naysia" Mugga said pinning me against the door.

"Because you got me in my fucking feelings" I said being honest tryna break from his hold.

"........"

"Ok so let me the fuck go" I said still tryna get out his grip.

"Naysia that was before yo fine ass came along. You ignoring my calls drove me crazy. Fuck that girl man. Ion give a fuck about her. I'm always under yo ass." He said looking in my eyes.

"I know Mugga. I'm sorry. I still feel bad for her tho if that's yo baby that's just yo baby. Just do right. I know how it feel to be a mama.

"And I know how it feel to be a daddy. Sweets my baby." He said kissing up on my neck

"Stop Muggaaa" I said trying not to moan.