Pt. 7

"Keep it a hunnid, I'd rather you trust me than to (love me) Keep it a whole one hund', don't got you I got nothin'"- Kendrick Lamar

*next day*

Naysia (Coco)

I stretched my body as I began to open my eyes. I felt around the bed and it was nobody but me in it.

"Mugga", I called out beginning to stand up. "What the fuck" I looked down noticing I didn't have any clothes on. "MUGGA" I called out louder grabbing a robe.

I looked around the room and it was no trace of him. I know he ain't just leave me. But every time I think somebody gon do one thing they do another. Shit maybe he did leave.

I heard footsteps snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yo ass finally up" Mugga said sitting Chick-Fil-A on the dresser laughing. I was so fucking relieved."What's wrong witchu" he said walking over towards me and sitting on the bed.

"Nothing" I replied looking down

"Why you fucking lying" he said making me look at him.

"Mugga I'm good" I said putting on a fake smile. "Naysia please stop fucking playing with me" he said wiping away a tear I ain't even know was on my face.

"I thought you left me" I said looking him in the eyes. "You too smart to be thinking that stupid ass shit" he said kissing me on the cheek.

"I feel stupid as hell" I said looking down. "You not stupid man. You felt that pain before. I know you tired of it and ion want you to feel that shit no more", Mugga said holding me

He knew what he was talking about. He don't even know how much he was right. This a different feeling for me. It feel good. I hope it just ain't too good.

"Did we have sex Mugga" I asked looking up at him.

Mugga

"You was drunk as fuck man it took me 15 minutes to get you out the car. You finally went to sleep and I did too. But I know yo ass freaky and we ain't even have sex." I said grabbing her butt.

"Oh my gosh" she said covering her face laughing.

"You trust me?" I said moving her hands off her face. "What" she said looking at me sideways. I said do you trust me?" "Yes", she said looking me in the eyes.

"Don't ever think I did no shit like that no mo then", I said untying her robe. "I ain't no bum ass nigga"

I can tell she don't remember what the hell she said last night, but I do. Drunk minds speak sober thoughts.

"Why you pulling on my robe stop playing" she said laughing

"Ian playing" I said looking serious as fuck

"Mugga stop play-" was all she could say

I opened her robe and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I stuck my tongue in and swirled it around.

Muggaaaaaaa is all she said. Shit I like how she say my name.

She grabbed on to my head making my tongue deeper. "I'm about to cummmm"  Naysia moaned. I licked faster and sucked harder. When she was done she let out the prettiest moan. I licked all her cum up.

"You hungry" I asked getting up  off the bed getting the Chick Fil A. She just sat there looking at me with that stupid ass look. "How you gon eat me out and then start talking about Chick Fil A"

"How you gon cum like that and say you not hungry"

"I can't stand you" Naysia said laughing

Man ion even give head this some different shit. I felt she needed it like I just had to give it to ha. Almost like she fucking deserved it. Ion know what the fuck going on wit me man

*3 hours later*

Naysia (Coco)

I took a shower and put on some blue jeans a Tupac crop top and some white forces. I put on my gold hoops, gold MK watch and one of Mugga chains for accessories. I pushed my braids to right side and did my edges. I grabbed my black MCM crossbody and headed out. We went to get stuff for Sweets party while she was still with Granny.

"Ok so we gotta get the tablecloths, plastic ware, and a whole bunch of more shit outta here. You coming in?" I asked looking over to see Mugga already outside the car.

"Damnnnn" I said getting out locking the door. "Ion know what the fuck you doing but we gotta get Sweets stuff for her party" he said walking off. "Don't leave me Mugga" I said walking grabbing his hand.

When we got in the store he went straight to this big ass water slide. "No nigga" i said being dragged cause he ain't let my hand go. "Come on man we can get a pool too" he said smiling. "You dead ass excited Mug" I said laughing. "Hell yea" he said looking at the water slide stuff.

Right when I was about to say something I heard a female voice.

"Hey Mugga"

What the fuck and who the fuck I thought as I turned around. I turned to look at Mugga. "Wassup" he said not even looking back for real. "All you gon say is wassup to yo baby mama" I heard her say aggrivated. Here we go with the bullshit I thought to myself.

"Ion know what the fuck you talking about" Mugga said turning around with a mean ass look on his face. When I glanced at her I realized she was the girl at the wing spot that Mugga left.

"And what the fuck you looking at bitch" she said looking in my direction.

"This ain't got shit to do with me. You laid on yo morherfucking back and tryna play where's Waldo wit yo baby daddy. Bitch you gon have some respect. Fuck outta here.

I started to walk off before Mugga grabbed me. Ian give a fuck right now and he wouldn't let me go which made me mad at his ass. I hate to beat this pregnant hoe ass. I actually had sympathy for ha ass being a mother myself. She don't even fucking know me.

"Girl fuck you"

" Man watch yo fucking mouth. You know that ain't my fucking baby Asia. I only got a babygirl wit ha." He said pointing at me. "Fuck all that you talking about." He said looking mad as hell.

"Here the ultrasound" she said pulling out a piece of paper and throwing it at him before walking out.

This only the start of the bullshit. Y'all don't even know.

Like and Comment my sweets 🍭🍬