Pt. 5

"See I'm a killer but I got feelings. I catch you wit him I just might kill him" - King Von

Mugga

I talk to Naysia ass almost everyday but Ian heard from her in 2 weeks. This bitch answered my phone and told her to stop calling. I tried to call her but she sent my ass to voicemail but this ignoring shit ain't gon last for long.

It was late and I was riding with Nuski when I saw this nigga who double crossed me. I put my mask on and went up to his passenger door getting in I put my gun up to his shit and robbed the nigga. Pussy ass. I pulled my mask up cause I wanted to be the last face his bitch ass saw. I pulled the trigger puller my mask down and got back in with Nuski. We pulled out that bitch and hopefully his niggas got the message too.

*next day*

Chino picked me up from my crib. He wanted me to ride with him to do some type of shit. He said Nuski was gon meet us there.

We pull up to some apartments.

"Put yo glock up" Chino said looking over at me

"Aight"

We got out and walked in. I saw a girl facing the opposite way talking to another girl.

"We here" Chino said as we walked in

Naysia ass turned around smiling. "Y'all ready to help me put this furniture in" she said

"I'm working by my fucking self" Nuski ass said walking holding a fucking lamp.

"Well ima see you later boo" the girl said hugging Naysia.

"Ok so this what I need y'all to do" she said then gave out directions.

Her ass still wouldn't look at me in the face but we gon fix that. On top of that she wasn't even gon tell a nigga she moved.

She had me getting this heavy ass mirror. We can put that shit on the ceiling I thought to myself. I been moving this shit that ass long and she prolly gon have some more. All this shit and it's just for her and Sweets bedroom.

"Coco somebody here fa you" I heard Chino say snapping me out my thoughts.

I saw her ass go out the door looking all happy and shit. I see a nigga smiling all up in her face and fuck she smiling back for. I would up my pole on his ass.

I felt something on my leg and got pulled out my thoughts.

"Hey Sweets" I said picking her up.

"Mugga" she said hugging my neck. " I'm turning 3" she said looking at me like she was getting a nigga together.

"When yo birthday Mama" I asked getting her doll she was pointing at.

"Ummm I forgot" she said scrunching her face up looking like her damn momma.

"You having a party?"

"Yes"

"You want me to come"

"Yes and bring a pwesent"

I started laughing. This li girl was too much

"Look at Mommy room" Sweets said pointing

I walked in there and her room was big. She had to set her shit up but it was nice. I thought about it again and ha ass had 5 seconds to get in this bitch before it be a ABC conversation.

Ion know why this shit got me hot but it do.

"Mommy look" Sweets said bouncing on the bed making me turn around to face Naysia.

"I see nie stop before you fall" she said picking her up.

"Aye Coco we finna head out" Chino said coming in the room

"She want me to help her set up in here. She gon drop me off." I said looking at Naysia.

Chino had a suspicious ass look on his face but he said "Aight den"

She walked out her room huffing and puffing and put Sweets in her room to sleep you can tell she looked tired. I was right on her ass too she wasn't getting out of this shit.

"Fuck you do that for" she said walking past me to the kitchen.

"Fuck you was outside for" I said walking behind her while she was at the counter.

"Move Mugga" she said turning around.

"So youn hear me" I said looking her dead in her eyes

I picked her up and put her on the counter standing in between her legs.

"Naysia why you playing man"

"Fuck you mean you got hoes and all this shit. I'm grown I do what the fuck I want. You don't run shit around here. Ion like hoes playing on my phone Mugga that shit for the birds."

"You ain't gotta worry about that shit no more. I said then kissed her lips til she jerked her head back.

"Man stop" she said trying to push me back. I kissed her again and she still tryna push a nigga.

"Mugga" she said looking me in my eyes.

Then she grabbed my head and started kissing me. I started rubbing on her ass deeping the kiss til I thought about the something. I pulled away.

"Man why the fuck you always do that shit" she said trying to get down again.

"Man shut up" I said kissing her on her lips.

I went down to her neck and started sucking on it. I heard ha ass moan a lil bit.

I sucked on it hard enough to where I knew that shit would leave a mark. She liked that shit to cause she was pushing up against a nigga and her ass started sucking on my neck too.

I stopped and went up to her ear still squeezing her ass.

"You ain't gotta worry about no more hoes and none of that. But if I catch you with that nigga again I'm gon kill his ass."

I don't know what the fuck came over me but this right here some Ian letting go. I feel like I need this girl man. Can't no other nigga have her. Her ass don't even want another nigga and she know that shit.

We heard Sweets crying so she prolly had a nightmare.

"Let me by" she said trying to get off the counter.

"You got a hickey Ma" I said smirking before I moved

"You do too li boy" she said getting down rolling her eyes.

I like that shit.

This some shit I ain't letting go right here. I hope she know I meant what the fuck I said about dude tho.

If y'all like it help a girl out. Vote and comment. We a family man ✨