Pt. 6

"I can't really explain it I'm so into you now. I want to be more than a friend to you now." - Fabolous

Naysia (Coco)
"When Sweets party?" Mugga asked laying on the bed throwing a ball up in the air.

"Now Mugga you saw me just make up that bed and you gon lay yo big ass on it"

"Shit we really can get in it"

I rolled my eyes and kept doing what I was doing.

"I put this heavy ass shit together man I got the right to lay nie come lay wit me"

Me and Mugga been getting close lately. He ain't been fucking with nobody and me and Drew just strictly friends.

I got in the bed and laid next to him.

"Fuck you want" I said messing with his earring.

"When the party"

"I don't know yet I been trying to plan for it"

"Let me know and I got you"

"You ain't gotta pay for her party" I said sitting up

"Naysia shut the fuck up man" he said pulling me back down

"I said what I said"

"Yo goofy ass" he said cupping my ass

"Nuh uh stop only my nigga can do that I said turning the opposite way.

"Man I will fuck the shit outta you." He said pulling my shorts down showing my panties.

"Mugga stop it" I said trying to move his hand.

"What size ass you wear" he said looking at me.

The shit he just said was beyond me. I didn't even know how to respond. I just busted out laughing.

"Something wrong with you" I said turning around facing him."

"Lemme ask you sum" he said looking in my eyes

"Wassup"

"Come wit me Saturday."

"Where we going?"

"Surprise"

"I guess so Sweets supposed to be wit Granny Saturday anyways"

"I got you sum I want you to wear too" he said rubbing my butt.

"Gimmie a kiss" he said rolling on top of me.

"Hell no" I said putting a pillow in between our faces.

"Don't even much do that shit man"

"Take us to get some to eat and I'll give you a kiss"

"Get yo ass up" he said getting off of me.

I went and got Sweets sleepy head butt and we got in the car.

*Saturday*

"Do I really have to wear this dude" I asked him sitting in the passenger seat.

"You take that blindfold off ima fire yo ass up"

"Ian never scared" I said acting like I was finna take it off.

"NAYSIA STOP FUCKING PLAYING"

"Chillouttttt" I said laughing

"We here but don't take that shit off yet"

I felt my car door open and my seatbelt come unbuckled.

"Step out" he said grabbing my hand.

"Ima guide you" he said grabbing both my hands.

"Ok"

I went through a door and we took a some steps and we stopped. It felt like we got an elevator. And then I took some more steps and then stopped again

"I'm finna pull it off" he said pulling the blindfold.

I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful thing. We were high up in a building you could see all the city lights from where we was. He had roses all over the big room and the lights were on the perfect setting. It was a midnight date kind of theme going on. Ion know how he did this shit but he did it.

"Mugga how you come up with this" I said turning around hugging him.

"Yo ass like the moon and shit. I told the lady and she hooked it up. Ha white ass wasn't gon get paid if this shit was fucked up"

"Awwww"

"You like it" he said smirking

"You know I do" I said kissing him on the lips.

It was a beautiful night. Me and him sat down and talked like we always do and the food was good as fuck. They made these good ass drinks almost like juice too. I was enjoying myself, I mean me and him can talk about anything and it's no judgement. He like a whole different person when you know him for real. He got a big heart but the streets just called his name.

Mugga
"Man yo ass drunk" I said laughing at Naysia. Ha ass was leaning on the window singing Jeremih-Planez.
All she had to do was get out the car

"I'm not drunk" she said standing up and falling back in the car weak as fuck.

I picked her ass up and she gon wrap her legs around a nigga waist. She started grinding and shit hollering pussy fairy on the way and all that shit.

She needed to stop if she know what's good for her.

I finally got her in the house and put her in the bed.

"Nuh uh Nuh uh where my jammies" she said springing up out the bed

"The fuck"

"I'll do it myself then" she said flipping a bird

She started by taking off her skirt and throwing it over on me. Then she took off the top and climbed on my lap.

"I gotta tell you a secret"

"What Ma"

"I like you. B-but I don't want you to know. You be fucking playing and you make me mad ssometimes cuz yo stupid assss is fucking stupid. She said tapping me on my dome. "But it's cool cus Ima be good regardless"

After all that she laid on my shoulder like she ain't said shit.

I laid back on the bed and started rubbing her butt while she laid on me. Her ass was finna go to sleep anyways.

"You ain't gon remember shit tomorrow no ways but I like yo ass too. You make a nigga do a li better. You and Sweets keep me sane. Ion know how to tell you this shit for real. Maybe when the time come I'll know what the fuck to say." I said looking out the window rubbing her ass making myself a li sleepy too.

I looked down and she was snoring a li bit.

Good.

I went to sleep my damn self a nigga was tired.

Lmk what y'all think bout this chapter my Sweets👀

Like and comment