Pt. 16

"It's somethin' about you, but I really can't explain it
Just know that you mine, I tell that nigga he can save it" - Polo G

Naysia (Coco)

"Get the fuck off me Kaino." I said pushing him back. You know Ian never been that typa bitch.

"Naysia we got a whole baby, why the fuck you being like that" he said looking defeated

"Our BABY don't even know you. And you still won't tell me how the fuck you got locked up after 3 whole years."

"Coco-"

"You been lying to me all this time and u still not telling the truth. I still love you and I know Nicari gon Love you too. But me and you done. I'm wit Mugga."

"Some ain't right bout that nigga and I'm gon find out." Kaino said lowly

"Huh" I said not knowing what he said.

"Nun, as long as you let my daughter see me I'm good Naysia." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I know he ain't gon let nothing happen to her but still, I need time.

"Let me think " I said walking out the door.

Quincy (Mugga)

"Why the fuck you on my crutches. Yo ass always doing some stupid shit" I said looking over at Nuski.

"Man when yo ass getting off them hoes anyways" Chino said counting money.

"Shit they said just like a week til I get strength"

"I bet yo ass strong enough to fuck" D1 said looking over at me.

Me, Nuski, and D1 bust out laughing. Chino ain't think the shit was funny.

"I'm finna beat the fuck outta all y'all. That's my sister."

"Calm yo ass down yo sister forever good nigga"

"She betta be and when yo ass get off them crutches it's back to businesses. Some niggas been moving funny lately."

Kaino

"Where the fuck we going man" I said looking over at Reese.

"Nigga u been behind bars for three years shit changed in the game" he said going through a red light.

"Too much shit changed" I said shaking my head

We finally pulled up to the trap. I got out the car walking behind Reese.

"Reese in the muthafuckin building" Reese said walking through the door.

"Fuck you nigga. Kaino yo ass back" one of the niggas said coming towards me.

Everybody came dapping me up.

"Welcome back my nigga" Zero said dapping me up.

"Let's get this shit started" Zero said and everybody got quiet.

"We got a fucking problem. Dre ass got killed in his fucking car and ain't shit happened yet. The streets be talking and Mugga ass killed him. Them niggas been getting reckless. Chino and his niggas gotta go." Zero said looking around the room.

Naysia (Coco)

"I'm here granny I said walking into the house.

"In here baby" I heard her say from the kitchen.

"Mommmmyyyy" Sweets said reaching her arms out to be picked up.

I kissed her on the cheek picking her up