Pt. 11

"Dancing like it's fuckin' dancing season. Blame it on the alcohol or blame it on sativa. The harder your heart keep beating. Only feel bad while you're thinkin'" - Jhené Aiko & Big Sean

*3 weeks later*

It's been almost a month since I talked to him. That shit hurt me to the core. First my mamma back in town now this. Feel like shit just coming at me back to fucking back.

Ian even tell Chino the full truth. I wasn't tryna make Mugga life miserable. Ian even care to be petty I just wanted to be done with him. I told Chino that I just ain't wanna fuck wit him no mo and that was it. I can just go back to acting like Ian know him.

Me and Sweets were on the way to the mall to meet my friend Nikki. After I parked I met her by Great American Cookies.

"Why you ain't tell me my baby was coming" she said grabbing Sweets.

"Well hey to you too" I said rolling my eyes.

"It ain't about you no more. This the star of the show" she said tickling Sweets tummy.

"U right" I said laughing. "Let's go find some clothes for Nicari first" I said as we started walking.

"Ok and we gotta find a cute outfit cause we going out tonight." She said looking over at me.

"How you gon tell me and not ask me?" I said looking over at her.

"Cause you my bestest bitch" she said smiling making me laugh.

I got Sweets some outfits and a few pairs of shoes. I wasn't finna buy me nothing and not her.

"Ooo look at that dress babes" Nikki said nudging me.

"That shit is cute" I said looking at it.

When I looked to the side I saw the cutest lil mini dress. We had our dresses and we found some heels to match.

"Friend we fucking some shit up tonight" I said as we checked out.

Later that night

Quincy (Mugga)

"Damn slow the fuck down" Chino said laughing. This nigga D1 pulled off doing 120.

"5-0 ain't finna catch my ass." He said finally slowing down.

"Them niggas had it coming anyways" Chino said lighting a blunt.

"Shit can we go to the club nie" Nuski said snatching the blunt outta Chino hand.

"Move bitch" Chino said snatching it back.

Childish as fuck.

"We need to go cause that nigga depressed" D1 said looking back at me.

"Shut the fuck up" I said looking down at my phone. "Yo ass should be depressed when all you seen is dicks slangin for the last year."

"Dammmmmnnn" I heard Nuski and Chino say. "I bet you heard that shit" Nuski said weak as fuck.

"Fuck you" he said under his breath. I shot two birds and kept looking at my phone.

That bitch Asia left town after I blacked out. By the time I realized what the fuck happened that hoe was gone. But she gon be back. I got eyes everywhere. When she get back I got that bitch.

*30 mins later*

After we got in our own cars we finally made it to the club.

We walked in and had our own lil section. We could see everything that went on where we was just in case some shit popped off.

"Man give this nigga a lap dance or some shit" I heard Nuski say as I lit a fat ass blunt.

Before I could even say anything I seen Naysia walking through the door in a lil bitty ass dress.

"I'm straight" I said to the dancer.

"You sure?" She asked touching up on me and shit.

" Please get the fuck off me" I said moving her hand. She gon walk away wit a fucking attitude. Ion give a fuck.

When I looked back at Naysia I saw some shit Ian like.

Naysia (Coco)

I started dancing to the music as I walked in the club. They was playing City Girls what we doin. I was feeling myself and plus I looked cute.

Me and Nikki made our way to the bar.

"Two double shots of Ciroc" Nikki said to the bartender over the loud music.

"And you better not take it like no bitch" she said looking at me laughing.

I grabbed my shot and took it to the head.

"Come on" I said grabbing her to dance.

Megan thee stallion came on and me and Nikki started throwing that ass back. I felt somebody come up behind me. I just kept dancing I was feeling myself.

Me and Nikki went back to the bar to the bar to get 3 shots. We went back to dancing. Somebody different came up behind me. He was too touchy-feely so I tried to move. This nigga grabbed me tighter. "Get the fuck offa me" I said trying to break lose. "What the fuck let her go" I heard Nikki say once she noticed what was going on. "Just keep dancing" he said pushing up on me.

"Didnt she say let her the fuck go" I heard a familiar voice say. "What you gon do nigga" the dude said.

Mugga fist flew so quick. I moved out the way.

"Bitch" I heard Mugga say as he kept punching him.

"Stop you gon kill him" I said trying to pull Mugga back. Blood was all over the floor. By now Chino and all them was over there.

"This nigga touched my sister?" Chino said and then he kicked him in the head. The other dude niggas came and it was a whole club fight. I heard a shot go off.

"Come on Nikki" I said as Mugga pulled me.

"She good" Nuski said pulling her in the other direction. "Ima call you" Nikki said.

I wasn't leaving my friend but I knew she was safe wit Nuski.

By the time we got outside Mugga pushed me in the fucking car and pulled off going fast as fuck.

"U good?" He said looking over at me.

"Yea thanks" I responded "Can you drop me off at home?" I asked him. I was greatful they were there but Ian forgot.

Mugga

"Can you drop me off at home" she said not even looking at me.

Right when I was about to say something my burner rung.

"Speak" I said picking up

"That bitch back I'm sending the lo" I looked at the location and busted a U so fucking quick.

"Where the fuck we going" Naysia said sitting up.

"To kill Asia" I said while still looking at the road.

What y'all think about this chapter?

Do y'all think he gone kill her?

I hope y'all enjoyed it!!!