Pt. 13

"It's been too long and I'm lost without you.What am I gonna do? Said I been needin' you, wantin' you. Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you. Is your heart still mine? I wanna cry sometimes. I miss you" - Aaliyah

Naysia (Coco)

I looked at the double doors and felt like I had been holding my breath for days. Nasir was beside me. I didn't want to look anyone in the eyes or talk to anybody. I held Sweets hand.

I began walking without even knowing my legs were moving as I pushed myself inside of the church. I looked straight ahead. This felt like the longest walk in my life. I felt my legs buckle.

I wish that I could turn back the hands of time. Maybe he could have lived. I felt everybody looking at me. Nicari cried . She knew he was gone. I took a deep breath and kept on walking.

I walked

And walked

And walked

"I got you" Chino said into my ear. I heard him but I felt so emotionless. The closer I got to that casket I felt like I was losing myself. I knew my Sweet Quincy was lying there. I knew his soul was still with me. He was gon protect me and Nicari from heaven. I was hurting so bad right now and wish I had his shoulder to cry on.

"I Love you too baby" I said under my breath. It was the last thing he said to me.

I was about to go up to the casket until Chino called my name.

"Naysia" he said which made me look at him.

"Yes?"

"Naysia" he said louder.

"NAYSIA" he said screaming

"NAYSIA" the whole church shouted.

I finally opened my eyes.

"Naysia he out of surgery" Chino said shaking me. "Damn you a heavy sleeper"

I got up running to his room.

When I went in I saw his eyes open. I ran to the hospital bed and hugged him with everything in me.

"Ow baby" he winced as I hugged him.

"I'm sorry" I said jumping off of him. I was so fucking relieved.

"You good I'm just sore. Get in the bed wit me" he said trying to scoot over.

"No Mugga. Stop being fucking hard headed. You need to be still. I said smacking my lips at him.

"Either you getting yo ass in the bed or I'm getting my ass out" he said looking at me. I knew he wasn't playing so I got in the bed.

"Dont fucking scare me like that again" I said kissing his cheek.

"A nigga take two bullets and all he get is a kiss on the cheek." He said smiling up at me.

I kissed him softly on the lips.

"Ian going no fucking where he said while kissing me back.

"Ewwwwww" I heard Nuski say as he came in.

"Fuck you nigga" Mugga spat back laughing.

"Y'all can't do that nasty shit another time" Chino said coming in the room.

"Y'all some lil freakalinks" D1 said coming into the room.

I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all worried about the wrong thing. Who gon get us something to eat." I said looking around the room.