Pt. 12

"My granny told me, "Boy, you got some loose screws"" - Fredo Bang

Ok y'all at LEAST 20 votes for the next part and comment 🥺 pwease

Quincy (Mugga)

"What the fuck you mean? Quincy let me the fuck out this car." Naysia said folding her arms.

"Baby—" I said trying to touch her leg.

"I'm not yo fucking baby and don't touch me." She said jerking back.

I put my foot down on the gas so I can hurry up and get to this bitch.

"Slow the fuck down" she said under her breath looking out the window.

I looked over at her for a second. I miss this girl man. And she was fucking disgusted wit me. That shit made me mad.

I saw her look over at me and shake her head out the side of my eye.

"Ian fuck that hoe man you saw what you saw but Ian fuck that hoe"

She ain't say nun.

We finally got close to where this bitch was hiding out. She was secluded. Wrong move. Ain't nobody gon hear her die.

I cut the car lights off and parked away from the house so she wouldn't see us coming.

"Take them heels off" I said looking over at Naysia.

"Ion know where the fuck I am and u want me to walk barefoot." She said still not looking at me. I reached in the backseat grabbing her black huaraches handing them to her.

"I was looking for these" she said under her breath. "And where the fuck am I" she said putting on the shoes.

"You finna find out the truth. And then we finna kill her." I said

"I had three shots of Ciroc and I'm tired. If you wasting my time ion wanna see yo ass ever again after this" she said putting on the shoes.

"You had 5 shots and Ian wasting yo time." I said looking over at her.

"We finna go in. Stay close to me. And put on these gloves no fucking fingerprints." I said and we got out the car.

We went up to the back door. I had a silencer and I shot the lock off. We silently went in the house and crept up the steps slowly.

"I hired you to kill that bitch. How you get yo ass beat at a club? If I catch that bitch Naysia I'll kill her myself. Bye nigga." I heard Asia say.

I bust in her door holding my gun to her head wit Naysia standing behind me.

"Baby what you doing" Asia said looking at me.

"Stop fucking playing wit me" I said walking closer.

"Wh- what you talking about. And what the fuck is she doing here she said looking at Naysia.

"Shut the fuck up" I said getting even closer

"Show her what the fuck happened." I said with the gun touching her skull.

"Quincy" I heard Naysia say

"You got 5 seconds and I may spare yo life." I said
"5"
"4"
"3" I said taking the gun off safety.

"Okay okay" she said grabbing her phone.

"Put that shit down" I said making her drop it.

"You can't call for help. Get the fucking camera you used."

She grabbed the camera and turned on the video.

Naysia (Coco)

I looked at the camera. This video had sound. I saw her inject some shit into him. And this bitch took off his fucking clothes. "Naysia?" I heard Mugga say in the video. He called my name like 10 fucking times. I was so fucking pissed and heated.

"YOU FUCKING RAPED HIM" I said turning my attention towards her.

But then I thought about something that made my blood boil.

"Quincy.......you nutted" I said looking at her. She had a smirk on her face. My eyes moved down to her stomach.

"This bitch pregnant"

Mugga looked over at me. When he wasn't looking this bitch pulled a gun from under her pillow and aimed it at my head.

Mugga was aiming at Asia. And Asia was aiming at me.

Quincy (Mugga)

I shouldn't have never looked away. I shoulda just blew this bitch head off.

"Get down bitch" Asia said pointing the gun at Naysia . She stood still looking at Asia.

"Put the fucking gun down Asia" I said. I was trying to play this smart because Naysia couldn't get shot. That's the only reason Ian shoot yet cause she still coulda pulled the trigger and she was aiming right at her head.

"You gon take me from my family and my baby. For what? You hate me so fucking bad and Ian never did shit to you" Naysia said looking her in the eyes.

"Fuck you, yo family, and yo baby" Asia said standing up.

"Shoot me" I said making her look over at me.

"You really gon take a bullet for this no good bitch" she said turning her attention towards me.

While she was looking at me Naysia slowly walked towards me. I threw her my gun.

When I saw Asia was about to pull the trigger I tried to run and get in front of her.

*POW*
*POW*

"Fuck" I said as I felt the bullets go through my skin. I looked down seeing my clothes turning red.

*POW*
*POW*

I heard 2 more shots rang out.

"BABY COME ON" I heard Naysia tapping my face.
"Don't go to sleep baby." She said trying to keep me woke.

"I'm up" I said feeing myself go in and out.

"CHINO GET HERE NOW" I heard Naysia cry into the phone.

"QUINCY DONT GIVE UP ON ME" Naysia screamed tapping my face.

"I love you Naysia" I said as my eyes got real heavy. I just had to close em for a second.

Y'all talk to me I like comments 🥺

Do y'all like the story???

What y'all think about this chapter my Sweets?

What y'all think gon happen next??

Who else y'all think got shot?

Y'all think Mugga gon be okay?

Don't forget to like and comment. Thank y'all for all the SUPPORT!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️