Pt. 4

"Need no nigga for no paper. Can you holla nigga? I don't need yo problems nah fuck that" - Tokyo Jetz

Naysia (CoCo)
I got off of work and decided to stop at this wing place. I walked in and looking at the menu but something told me to look to my right. So I did.

I saw Mugga with some girl. She was up in his face hugging all up on him. I would tell y'all what she looked like but I ain't look that hard cause what the fuck for. I turned back ahead before he saw me.

This nigga hear everything but hopefully he don't recognize my voice when I place this order.

"Can I get a 10 piece lemon pepper with Cajun ranch fries and a kids chicken tender meal." I said when I got to the front.

I felt eyes burning a hole in the side of my head but I refused to look in his direction. I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down.

Wugga🙄
Meet me outside

I rolled my eyes and continued to wait on my food. I started to scroll through ig when they called my number.

"How much is it" I asked getting up to the window

"It's already paid for"

I looked over at Mugga and he was already looking at me.

"Here go a $15 you can give that nigga his money back" I said smiling and walking out the door.

"What's good ma" I heard a voice say

I looked back and it was some dude. I mean I really ain't feel like no conversation and flirting with nobody.

I smiled and kept walking.

"Damn you ain't even gon stop for a nigga" he said walking behind me.

"I'm good" I said still trying to be nice and keeping a smile.

"Let me just get yo number" he said grabbing my arm.

"I'm fucking good" I said getting agitated trying to break the grip. He wouldn't ease up.

"Let her arm go or this bitch finna be painted red" Mugga said holding a pistol up to his head. He was looking the nigga dead in his eyes. They went dark.

He let my arm go.

"You ain't say you had no nigga"

"Yo bitch ass just pussy" Mugga said still holding the pistol to his head.

"Come on he let go it's ok I'm fine " I said trying to calm down the situation. I was pushing on his chest for him to move but he wouldn't budge. "Please" I said making him look at me.

He walked away never tuning his back to dude and got in the car.

"You gon leave yo car here" I asked him

"Rode with the hoe" he said nonchalantly still looking at dude.

"Oh"

When I looked back over at the dude he went in his car and pulled out a gun.

Before I could even call Mugga name he already had the window down. He was halfway out the window. He shot and he didn't miss. He hit his ass in the stomach and in the arm.

"GET IN THE BACKSEAT NAYSIA"

I did as I was told and he hopped in the drivers seat and pulled off doing 100 all the way to the highway. I don't think I breathe until we got on the highway.

"T-thanks" I said

He nodded his head. He was quiet again. I'm figuring a little bit more about him as time go on.

"What about yo girl" I asked him climbing to the front seat and looking at cars behind us.

"A hoe"

"Oh"

He drove to his apartment to get to his car. He was about to get out until I grabbed him and kissed him. He needed it. This nigga was silent cause he was lost in his head. I tried to pull him out. I know how that shit feel.

He pulled me on top of him and deepened the kiss. I pulled away. I ain't wanna get into it. He still had a hoe in his face.

"Night Mug" I said while getting off of him.

He got out and looked like he was about to say sum but all he said was "Night Naysia" and walked in his crib. I was on my way to Chino. He got Sweets from Granny for me.

I didn't want to put my heart in it but I can't lie. I felt some type of way seeing that hoe in his face. I might as well put that shit aside and say fuck it. We have fun together but we ain't together and that's fine with me. I'm thankful he was there to help me but he was with her not me.

I went in the house, fed Nicari, gave her a bath and let her sleep. Mugga sent me a text to see if I made it and I just liked the message and left it at that. I had actually lost my appetite and drifted off to sleep.

*3 days later*

"Sweets stop it" I was off today so I was in Target looking for cleaning supplies to have when I got my apartment. Sweets decided to throw shit out my purse for fun. Her ass was finna get popped.

"Xcuse me this yours" I heard a voice say

I looked down and it was my I.D. in somebody hand.

"Thankyou" I said as I looked up to see who it was.

He was dark skinned with light brown eyes. He had a curly fade and a grill at the bottom.

"Thankyou again for some reason she decided to throw stuff" I said looking over at Nacari who was smiling like she ain't did shit.

"That's yo daughter"

"Yea"

"She pretty just like you, I thought so"

"Thankyou" I said laughing

"Can I get your number" he asked looking at me licking his lips.

This nigga didn't seem that bad. Why the fuck not I thought.

"My name Drew"

"Naysia"

He gave me his phone and I put my number in it. I got the rest of my shit and got the fuck out of there.

He called me later that day and we had a good conversation fr fr.

Maybe it's time ion think about Mugga ass. Drew seem chill as fuck so why think about a nigga that ain't sure. I can't go to Mugga every time he want me around. He just do what the fuck he want so I am too.

Vote and comment if u like it my sweets