Pt. 15

"They say time heals. Don't go build no life without me 'cause you're mines still" - Yung Bleu

Mugga

"Who the fuck is this?" I said looking dead at the nigga.

"Who the fuck is you" he said walking closer to Naysia.

"Ok calm the fuck down please" Naysia said moving to the middle.

At this point we just sizing each other up.

"Mugga this is Sweets daddy. His name Kaino. Apparently he just got out of jail after three damn years." She said looking agitated as fuck.

"And Kaino ion owe you no fucking explanation but just know this my nigga" she said folding her arms.

"What the fuck you mean yo nigga" he said looking confused then looking at me.

"How you just gon come back like this. You made yo choice before you left. Now you talking bout coming to see your daughter. She don't know you Kaino. What if yo ass get locked up again? What type of fuck shit is that man?" She said clearly heated.

"Baby" me and this nigga Kaino said at the same time.

"What the fuck?" I said looking over at him.

Why the fuck I gotta be injured now. I coulda beat his ass. This nigga couldn't wait til I was healed? Bitch ass nigga.

"Nigga what?" He said looking over at me.

"Stop fucking playing wit me and I'm telling yo ass nicely." I said

"Both of y'all chill the fuck out." Naysia said.

"Get out Kaino. Nicari not here. That's the only reason you should be here." She said opening the door.

" Ima let you calm down but we ain't done. Ima text you" he said to Naysia. He flipped me a bird then walked out.

"Fuck you too nigga and don't bring yo bitch ass back." I yelled

Naysia slammed the door and walked past me fast as fuck.

"Baby" I said going behind her. She ain't say shit.

"Baby stop walking so damn fast" I said trying to keep up on my crutches.

"Sorry" she said turning around "He pissed me the fuck off but that's still her daddy I just need to calm down." She said sitting on the bed.

"Get it off yo chest" I asked sitting on the bed.

"I'm fine" she said climbing on top of me.

She started kissing me and I laid both of us back on the bed.

She took off her robe and started rubbing on my dick. She eased down on it. She was tight as fuck.

"Damn baby" I said leaning up finna put her on her back.

"I got it" she said pushing me back down.

She put her feet down on both sides of the bed and started bouncing.

"Fuck" I said under my breath grabbing her waist.

She was feeling on her titties and rubbing on herself. She was riding my dick like a porn star.

"Fuck Naysia" I said when she started going fast as fuck and moaning.

I flipped her over on her back and started fucking her hard.

"Oooo Quincyyyy" she said moaning

She tried to push my stomach and I grabbed her wrist.

"Cum" I said looking her in the eyes.