Pt.9

"I done been chewed up, spit out, kicked out, let down. But I'm still a motherfucking soldier. So fuck what you told me if you showed me different. Fuck what you showed me if you came up missing" -Aaron May

Ok first thank y'all for the support , views and likes. Y'all don't be scared to comment I wanna talk to y'all 😂. Lmk who y'all favorite character.

10 votes for the next chapter!!

"Mama?" I said as my eyes began to water. I felt anger, sadness, and emotions I didn't even understand all at once.

"Baby" she said smiling while holding her arms out walking towards me. I snatched away so hard I almost went under the water until Mugga grabbed me with Sweets still on his back.

I felt my body go into shock.

I grabbed Sweets and took off running doing the only thing I knew how.

I ran into Chino room with Mugga right on my tail.

"Please close the door. Please. Please. Make her leave. Please make her leave" I said with tears running down my face.

"Mommy what's wrong. Mommy?" Sweets said trying to grab my face.

Mugga

I ain't never seen Naysia like this. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I leaned down trying to get her up.

"Baby get up. Baby please come on" was all I could say. The way she was crying almost brought tears to my eyes but I was tryna be strong. By now Sweets was crying too from just seeing her mama.

I got down on the floor and held them both. I tried to calm Sweets down which actually worked. "Mama just playing" I told her putting on a fake smile. I wiped Naysia tears away just trying to hold her until she calmed down.

"She gone Coco" Chino said walking in.

He sat on the floor looking at his sister while I held her.

"Please stop crying Naysia. She not hurting you no more. I promised you and I kept it." He said looking at her. I ain't never seen him look like this either.

"Please smile for me Coco." He said lifting her face up. "Don't hold yo head down, youn want yo fucking crown to fall baby sis" Chino said which made her smile.

Chino picked up Sweets who was just as confused as I was. "Let's go outside Sweets" he said tickling her tummy making her laugh. He looked me in the eyes before walking out.

"I'm sorry" Naysia said sniffling.

"Don't apologize to me. What's wrong baby" I said grabbing her face making her look at me.

She ain't say nothing.

"Just tell me when you ready" I said looking her in the eyes. "You ain't going through shit alone. I know you hurting and I fucking hate it. I got you now and I'm not letting go. You my girl" I said holding her in my arms feeling fucking helpless.

"She hurt us bad Mugga" she whispered. "My mama was the first person to break my heart. She was the first person to show me how cruel and fucked up the world really is. She lost every bit of her fucking mind showing her face here. Especially at MY baby birthday party?!?" She said trying not to cry.

I wish I could hold her pain cause I know how it feel.

"Breathe, baby. You here now. You strong for yo baby. Don't let her ruin her party. You better off. Look at how happy Sweets is. You doing this shit right." I said with all sincerity.

"Get up mama" I said standing up grabbing her hands. She got up still holding my hands. "Can't nobody hurt you no more. You forever straight" I said kissing her cheek. "Nie come on"

We went back out to the party and I made sure she wouldn't get sad no more. We sung happy birthday and you already know it turnt into a grown folks party when the sun went down.

*later that night*

"My baby knocked out cold" I said coming from Sweets room. I walked over to Naysia and laid on her stomach. She looked at me wit a funny look.

"I'm ready to tell you" she said. I sat up and pulled her to me.

"Shit here go nothing" she said letting out a lil laugh. "Nia wasn't always a bad Momma. Everything was good until I was about 7 and Nasir was 11. (Nasir=Chino) That was until my daddy got killed right in front of her. Everything went down hill. She started using drugs and when she got high she blamed me for it." She said wiping away a single tear.

"She blamed me because the day my daddy got killed he was playing wit me outside. I begged him to just come outside and play wit me. My mama had just pulled up after picking Chino up from basketball practice. I was riding my bike going the opposite way. Before they even got out the car and before I could turn around somebody drove by and shot my daddy 8 times." She said looking down.

"By the time I was 9 she got these boyfriends and one of em beat me for knocking over his drink. Chino tried to fight him back but he was only 13. I was bruised up so fucking bad she wouldn't even send me to school. That happened more than one time to me and Chino. When I was 10 one of em came in my room and tried to rape me. Before he could, Chino came in the room and shot him in the hand and thigh. She sent us away after believing a nigga over her kids. We been wit granny ever since.

"Well that's my sad story" she said wit tears running down her face and a sad smile. The tears ran down my face too. I know that's her mama but I wanted to kill her ass.

As soon as I was about to say something she put her finger to my lips.

"Shhh, Just hold me please" she said looking up at me.

I held her as tight as I could and wiped her tears away. If anybody ever try her im blowing they fucking brains out and I meant it.

She fell asleep in my arms and I just held her thinking about everything she told me. About a hour later my phone dinged snapping me out my thoughts. I tried to grab it without waking Naysia up. I unlocked the phone and felt my blood boil.

Unknown
Be at my house Wednesday at 5 if you don't want yo lil girlfriend to know yo secret. Xoxo Asia.

What y'all think about this chapter👀

What skeletons y'all think in Mugga closet?

Thanks for the support like and comment yall ☺️