Fourteen: Campus Gates

"Touch me, please touch me!" He whines, feeling his member harden. "Please, oh god please alpha!"

"As you wish, my omega."

Taehyung was pushed over the edge- he was ecstatic, his body pressed close against the mysterious alpha that was hovered above him.

The voice- it was familiar. "A-alpha," Taehyung sobs, clawing on the male's back as he locks his legs around the latter's waist; trying to stop them from shaking due to oversensitivity.

"Don't cry, I'm here- I'll take good care of you." Taehyung could feel him- so close and so deep within him. He threw his head back, enjoying the intimate session and touches they shared.

"Taehyung." The alpha calls out, his breath tickling his ear as he spoons the latter closer as he possible could. "You're so beautiful."

"Alpha.." Taehyung lets out a breathless moan, moving his head to look at the male above him who looked so identical to his student.

Jungkook.

Taehyung flinched, snapping back to his senses upon opening his eyes. "Damnit." He groans, wishing that he never had remembered the same dream he has been seeing for a few days now.

His body was flushed, sweating profusely considering the intense realistic dream he just had. "Just-- fucking why." He silently cursed himself, eyes sealed tight as he kicks his blankets off his legs only to be met with an erection tenting up on his boxers.

Giving up, he plops his arms and head back to the mattress and pillows. His alarm didn't even ring yet- which means that he woke up a little bit earlier than usual.

Only then he couldn't go back to sleep. All because of that one wet dream; involving the school president who always loved to seek for attention.

His attention.

Taehyung may have experienced wet dreams before but he never had imagined having sex with a particular wolf he knew-- especially his students.

So why Jungkook? Why does he appear in his wet dreams even when he does not think of him that much anymore?

He felt bare, so exposed to the latter though he couldn't do anything about it. Jungkook have seen him naked, let alone had touched him in certain ways so what's the point of getting so embarrassed with a mere wet dream that only he knows about?

Maybe he should take his mind off Jungkook for a while.

Taehyung rolls off his bed, deciding that it was better to prepare for school now that he's awake- and to also care for his morning erection.

•••••

"Good morning, sir Kim!" Some other students greeted the omega as they passed by- advancing towards the main gates of the campus though it was still twenty minutes earlier before the first bell would ring.

"Good morning." Of course, Taehyung returns the polite approach with a smile, scrolling through his phone for a moment before shutting it off as soon as he neared the campus.

So far so good; he would say. Taehyung lets out a loud sigh before taking a step forward, inching towards the gate only to be blocked by a certain raven-haired male.

"Sir Kim! Good morning." Jungkook gasps, resting his hands down his knees as he catches air for a moment. The boy had beads of sweat running down his forehead, eyebrows knit in discomfort which made it look like he ran away from an intense chase.