Nine: Submission [M]

Jungkook was far beyond pissed, his inner wolf releasing a stronger pheromone to dominate the other scents that were trying to attract Taehyung. Even if the ones he was scaring off were teachers, he didn't care one bit.

All because they were up for the same target and that was none other than the new teacher, Taehyung who was currently shivering as his face turns beet red, his eyes barely open though they looked like they were dazed- staring directly to him as if they were silently pleading for help.

That was when Jungkook realized that the male wasn't just feeling unwell but was entering his pre-heat cycle. He would become vulnerable for wolves especially because he was still unmarked, and this explains why his scent became sweeter.

Its purpose was to attract the alphas nearby to breed him-- to finally be claimed by someone even if it wasn't by his consent. It was how heat cycle works- which is why omegas tend to nest and hide so they could conserve their self for their true mates.

But what could Taehyung do, as an active teacher in a campus full of unmated alphas?

"I'll take you to the clinic sir." Jungkook offered, standing up from his seat as he hovered upon Taehyung, ducking down slightly to slide his arm around his back- giving him support to stand up as the latter held his shoulder with one arm.

"Out.." Taehyung whispers, too weak to even mind the sudden touch. "Want.. Out of here.." He presses himself more to Jungkook, whimpering when he hears the growls coming from the other wolves in the room.

"We will sir, it's not gonna be safe for you to stay here any longer." The alpha uses his strength to pull the latter away from his chair, his eyes carefully watching the horny wolves just in case they would try to do anything that Jungkook wouldn't like.

"Where are you taking him?" One of the teachers finally spoke, growling at Jungkook though his eyes quickly lands on the omega that was protectively engulfed to Jungkook's hold.

"Somewhere far from hungry, undeserving wolves." Was his response before reaching for the doorknob, fangs directly flexed to the teachers who stepped back.

He was still a young wolf, yet his dominance wasn't something to be underestimated.

Taehyung lets out airy gasps, shutting his eyes completely as his whole body felt like it was on fire. His legs trembles at how weak they had become the more he had inhaled Jungkook's scent.

Taehyung kept himself up, however. He didn't want to trouble Jungkook as he was already trying to help him. Sure, the mixed scents that disgusted the male was long gone- but the strong, dominant scent was still present.

Every breath that Taehyung attempted to take was a struggle. He was unsure if Jungkook was aware of what was wrong with him- that his condition isn't clinic worthy. His cheeks flushes red again, his mind giving him situations where his inner wolf takes over to beg the nearest wolf to take him- not caring who would it be.

Regrets would always come in the end, not like Taehyung would realize his mistakes.

He could see the clinic in the end of the hallway- displayed into a more open area so it would be easier to access with. Taehyung gulps, pursing his lips as another wave teases him- as if it were to test his limits.

"N-no-" His arm slips off from Jungkook's shoulder, his legs giving up on him as he drops to the floor. "Can't." Taehyung shortly explains, crawling to the wall so that he could at least relax his body.

"Do you want me to carry you sir?" Jungkook asks, stretching his arms as he crouches down to level himself to Taehyung's seated height. "The clinic isn't that far. I could take you-"