Eight: A little something

A lil surprise for my ggukies who was still patient for my updates. I love you ggukies ^^ /expect M for the next chapter!/

•••••

Jungkook felt his throat dry up when he heard Taehyung's small invitation. He knew it was meant for something serious- but the scent he produced was making him think about things he wasn't supposed to imagine.

"Sure," His gaze then lands to Taehyung's face, it wasn't his first time seeing the omega's face up close but he would always feel a weird twist in his stomach.

Something that makes him feel like he should own the teacher before it was too late for him to do so.

But what was he thinking whenever he felt the weird stomach twist? Was it lust that drove him to act differently around the wolf, or was it something more?

"Don't worry Jungkook ah, it's gonna be quick. I just want to have a word with you." It sounds promising coming from Taehyung, but Jungkook didn't think of it that way.

His alpha side, specifically did not plan to have their time limited. It was eternally begging Jungkook to let him out, to give him control just so he could claim Taehyung and have more of his alluring scent.

But Jungkook knew better. He fears that his alpha would only scare Taehyung away from him- maybe to find someone else to mark him just so he would be protected from whatever threat the alpha would show.

He wouldn't want Taehyung with someone else. Someone that isn't him.

At this point he felt like Taehyung was more than just a teacher to him.

Jungkook shortly finds himself entering the faculty room after Taehyung, shoulders slumped down when he notices a couple of teachers in their respective desks- busy with whatever they have to accomplish.

Of course. It was a room for all teachers to stay, what was Jungkook even thinking?

"Have a seat." He heard Taehyung say, pointing at the vacant chair just beside his own. Jungkook nodded, sitting down as his gaze falls back to Taehyung. "What would you want to talk about..?" He managed to ask, trying not to let out a growl as he was beginning to notice the omega's scent change into something sweeter- he knew that anytime he might not be able to get a grip on himself.

The other teachers seemed to also catch Taehyung's scent, which made them stop their work only to give lustful looks on the male beside Jungkook.

"Ahg.. Shit." Taehyung grunts, face scrunched up which looked like he was in pain- though it was only visible for a few seconds as he tried his best to keep a stern expression. "A-anyways, we should clarify what happened earlier."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, biting his lower lip as he hid back a smirk. He sure knew something was up with Taehyung, as his face constantly retorts into a pained expression as he tried to keep himself quiet.

"Are you okay, sir?" The alpha asks, feigning a worried tone as he rests his hand on Taehyung's lap. "You look like you're in pain. Should I take you to the clinic instead?"

He gave the omega's lap a squeeze, sliding up to his thigh though Taehyung was quick to move his seat a little bit away from Jungkook. "I'm fine, my stomach suddenly hurt that's all." He excused, though he could clearly feel a weird wave of heat rushing inside him.

His next heat should be next month, so what have caused this sudden reaction? He couldn't waste his perfume to calm himself down- not when he had no time to hide somewhere.

He was completely exposed in the faculty room, with Jungkook- an alpha beside him and with the teachers who was hungrily staring at him.

Taehyung tries to regain his proper posture, hands balled into fists as it shooed Jungkook's hand on his thigh- somehow uncomfortable with the sudden touch.

"Alright, what was the topic we're gonna talk about again sir?" Jungkook changes the topic, glaring at the teachers when Taehyung wasn't looking. His fangs were on display- though he eventually have to close his mouth when the omega was looking at him.

"The sudden reaction you had," Taehyung gulps, gasping when another wave hits him- along with a strong scent which was just beside him all along. "Why would you do that to Jimin?"

Jungkook's scent. Maybe it was the cause of his heated reaction? He was still unsure, but the scent made him wanted to puke but submit at the same time. It was too strong for his liking- and the fact that the other teachers released their own pheromones made him feel so overwhelmed.

"Ah, so it's about the incident earlier huh." Jungkook smirks, crossing his arms as he silently thought about a good reason. He didn't want to assume things which led to him keeping the exact reason a secret.

That it was Taehyung who drove him to hurt Jimin.

"I maybe was just stressed out from all the duties I have to comply." Jungkook dramatically says, eyebrows furrowed to match the mood he was trying to imply. "I know it's bad, but what can I do? It happened."

"It's- not tolerable," Taehyung inhales, though he chose to quickly exhale due to the mixed scents. His chest heaved up and down- head jerking forward as he covered his mouth. This is not good- he felt the urge of throwing up and it only doubled the struggle he was trying to keep.

It was cold inside the room, but he was sweating all over. His scent became the room's air freshener- dominating the pheromones his co-teachers and Jungkook was producing.

Taehyung's legs trembled, eyes shutting close as he felt his body say side to side. He felt like he was slipping into the bliss of submission- his inner wolf screaming and begging to be set free.

"E-excuse me," He stutters, though his voice was too low that it was almost a whisper. "I-I have to.. I.." Taehyung's eyelids began to feel heavy that it was hard to keep them open.

If only he knew that it was the most submissive expression for Jungkook and the other teachers to feast on.

"What is it, sir?" Jungkook's voice felt distant, pushing a button inside of him to reach for him- for the student who owned the strong scent. "Should I take you to the infirmary?"

Taehyung lets out an airy gasp when he felt Jungkook's hands hold him in place, his grip tight yet it wasn't enough to hurt him. He releases a few whimpers and whines that made the teachers growl with desire to own the male.

Only to be stopped by the young student who had planned the claiming method ahead of them.

•••••

Any guesses of what happens in the next chap? Is taetae in early heat?

I missed you, my Chasing Mate ggukies! How are you? (๑'ᴗ')ゞ

Luvluv-A/n