Prologue

"A-alpha!" The loud cry was heard from across the empty classroom, followed by a few huffs and grunts.

"So good, oh my!" The male below him began to tremble from the immense pleasure running through his veins- which caused his excitement to rise higher.

The alpha however let out an airy chuckle, deepening each of his thrusts. "Shush- sir Kim. Someone might hear us~" But he was just making it harder for the poor overwhelmed teacher to shut up, toes curling everytime his tip brushed against his prostate.

"Please, it's s-so.. Good.." He says in a low voice, tears welling up his eyes as he held back each of his sobs. "I-I can't."

"Oh sure, you can sir." The alpha encouraged. "Just a little more." He whispered, hands gripping tight onto his unbruised petit waist. Every minute that had passed felt like heaven. It felt unreal to be thrusting inside of a beautiful wolf.

"I'm-- I'm gonna cum, Jungkook!" As soon as his name slurs out of the teacher's swollen plump lips- he felt himself in the edge- pulling out even if he had a condom on and cumming hard.

The fucked-up male cums straight after, his moans being covered by the school bell. The alpha, known as Jungkook smirks at the mess he had done.

Seeing his very own teacher sprawled at the desk, eyes closed as his hickey-filled chest heaved up and down as he got down from his high. "What are you staring at? Want me to give you instant detention?" He whines out, supporting himself using his arms as he carefully sat up.

"I don't really care sir Kim." Jungkook laughs, getting a towel from his bag as he hurriedly cleaned the teacher. "But it will make me sad if I don't see your pretty face." His hand rests onto the wolf's cheek- who blushed instantly from the contact.

Once the two were done cleaning each other- they began to dress with the remaining time they had left, making sure there were no more evidences, Jungkook casually walks back to where he was seated during class.

He silently watches his own teacher comb his hair, spraying his fruity cologne to cover Jungkook's scent on his body. "Damn it Jeon. I told you not to rub your scent to mine. We can't get caught." He scolded once again, grabbing a whiteboard pen to write the topic he was gonna discuss.

"Can't help it sir." Jungkook chuckles, resting his chin to his palm as the door slides open- student beginning to fill the classroom.

The four cornered walls that have witnessed evey naughty things they have done.

"You're early again, Jungkook ah!" A student complimented, to which made him smile it off before acting all flustered.

"Of course, it's one of the reasons why he won as the school president." They say, heart eyes staring into the alpha's. Jungkook gave them all an awkward nod of agreement, telling each one to get to their seats as their teacher gave them a look.

A look of jealousy that Jungkook always noticed.

"Okay, good day class." The teacher greets, with all of them rising from their seats and bowing.

"Good day, sir Kim Taehyung!"

Jungkook smiles upon hearing such name, whipped in all angles as he began to daydream about his teacher's admirable body and bubbly attitude.

He sure was lucky to have Taehyung, an omega as his teacher.