Fifteen: Alpha Scent

"Do you do tutor sessions, sir Kim?" Jungkook sat himself down on the chair placed in front of Taehyung's faculty desk. "If so, can I reserve a slot for myself?"

"No, I don't." Taehyung says, trying to sound uninterested. "Anyways, what brings you here to my desk?"

"I just wanna come by and say hi." Jungkook smiles, though the latter didn't buy his excuse. "Well- anything I could help you with? Paper works? Project letters?"

"None at the moment. Why not focus on the homework you failed to submit?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, suspicious of how Jungkook acted around him. Sure, his strong scent helped push the other alphas away- but the omega still refuses to admit that the smell he was producing was comforting.

"I'll have it ready soon." Jungkook whines. "I'm still busy with organizing the new school project proposals."

"Well that serves us even. Why don't we end our talk here and finish our tasks? Maybe I could extend your deadline if you leave me alone." Taehyung replied, mumbling the last sentence though Jungkook still heard him.

"What kind of deal is that, sir Kim?" Jungkook tilts his head to the side, an annoying smile on his face. "What if I wanna stay and help you finish tasks instead?"

"Jeon." The omega lets out a hiss, giving the male a stern look in hopes that it would stop Jungkook with his restless attempts of tagging along with Taehyung whenever he could.

"Jungkook." The alpha scrunched his nose up, his smile expanding into a naughty grin. Luckily the other teachers were busy with their file works, or else the two would come out suspicious.

"You do know that I am still your teacher, right?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, a look of displeasure etched on his beautiful face.

Jungkook didn't look threatened, though. In fact, he seems to be comfortable around the omega.

"Of course, sir Kim." The alpha replies to the obvious, annoying Taehyung with his grin. "Like I said, I came here in case you would be needing my help."

"Well, I don't think I would be needing your help here at the moment." Taehyung locks gazes with the alpha, his face suddenly burning upon realizing the closure they have shared for the past few days.

It was a bit unusual to see a student hanging out with his teacher more than he would to his friends.

"I figured." Jungkook sighs, finally giving in after a long while of nagging his teacher. Maybe he should do some other projects instead of gushing over his beautiful teacher.

The omega exhales out of relief, a tired smile drawn on his face. He could see the other teachers observing him from afar, as if waiting for the right moment to make a move on him.

Decent or not, Taehyung felt extremely uncomfortable. He never had been the one to make the first move, but he also found it difficult to reject an alpha who wanted to court him properly.

'Calm down, Taehyung. Don't let them take advantage of you.' The omega reminds himself, taking deep breaths before turning back to Jungkook who gave him a questioning look.

"Are you alright, sir Kim? You seem to be tensed." Jungkook doesn't hesitate to ask, inspecting their surroundings although the other teachers seem to be minding their own businesses by the time he had looked at them.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay." Taehyung clears his throat, looking back down to the papers he had been working on as an excuse.

"You should go now. Don't be late for your classes." He tries to push the alpha away, though there was a part of him that had begged the alpha to stay.