Four: Protected

It had been just a few hours before lunch came yet Taehyung had been begging for it to end. The students weren't taking him seriously as their gym teacher, just because he was an omega.

But not only students, but also his co-teachers.

"Wait, are you saying that you have been a gym teacher in states?!" His new friend, Hoseok who was another physical education teacher exclaimed, eyebrows raised in shock while Taehyung tries to keep himself together.

"I don't see anything wrong about it?" He questions the fact himself, shoulder slumping down as he could feel stares piercing to his back. It was annoying, but he can't do anything about it. He certainly didn't want to cause a commotion- nor any issues with him fighting off alphas. As long as he wasn't being molested, he was fine.

"Well, neither do I." Hoseok responds before looking at the omega up and down. "But.. Still, I guess. I mean- look at you and me. No offense hun, but I have a stronger build than you are."

"That's because you're a beta." Taehyung pouts. "I go to gym and work out too, ya know.."

"What? Do yoga or something?" The other male still couldn't even believe it. "Look, I don't want to underestimate you just because you have a petit body and an attractive face- but I am just worried about the alphas joining the class."

"I know." Taehyung sighs, eyes scanning the cafeteria only to see the same group of alphas in his previous class- staring at him with hungry eyes. "But I am used to it, Seok hyung. They aren't doing anything besides the stares so I ignore it instead."

"It must have been hard for you then, Taehyung." Hoseok sighs, "I still recommend you scent blocks though. Your scent probably attracts alphas and we couldn't just risk it."

"They're too expensive.." Taehyung blushed. "I'm sorry for the bother of my scent. My last stock was emptied back in the states, so I still have to save a few more so I can buy one without damaging my other expenses."

By the time he looks away, his eyes landed to a brown haired male. He was a few tables away, holding a tray of food in his hand as he was called by his own group of friends. Before the male could even sit down, his eyes meets with the omega's, locking their eyes for a few seconds before Jungkook gave him a warm, bunny smile.

"In your case, I will do my best to prevent alphas from touching you."

Taehyung smiles back, having the thoughts of earlier where he spent a little time with Jungkook- who was a nicer and decent alpha than the others. His cheeks tints red, intimidated by how well built Jungkook was- wishing to be like him and not be underestimated.

But was also wishing to be pinned under his strong body- where he was helpless and begging for mercy, satisfied with what he was feeling and how will the alpha touch him and drive him crazy--

"Taehyung, I know he is attractive but please snap back. He's literally stuck staring at you too and it's getting weirder." Hoseok's voice interrupts, with Taehyung quickly shaking his head- looking down to break their eye contact as he bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling so much.

Jungkook sighs, letting out a small laugh as he sat down to mind his own business. Taehyung sighs in relief, staring back to Hoseok who was holding himsf back from laughing. "Sorry about that."

"He caught your eye, didn't he?" Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows. "You have nice taste Tae. He's really an ideal guy here in school. The only alpha who respected omegas."

"I can see that. He welcomed me in a very happy way earlier." He daydreams again, slowly chewing on his food as Hoseok could only shake his head in disbelief.

"So hyung, you also don't have to worry about me too much." Taehyung says, smiling silly.

"Someone had promised to keep alphas away from touching me and I trust him for that."

•••••

Gym class. It was still his first day so the principal had spared him to only give a basic introduction about what they would be doing for the next few days- and would take action by the second day of his stay as the teacher in the university.

As usual, the alphas had out numbered the other students. Luckily Jungkook was one of those alphas and that made him feel a little more safe than being in a room with hungry alphas alone.

"So you're really gonna focus on teaching us athletic points, sir Kim?" An alpha laughs, with the other students except Jungkook following. "I mean- we can just let you do yogas, and get me incharge of the athletic field instead!"

"No thanks, young man." Taehyung clears his throat, ears going red from how embarrassed he was. "But is this how you were taught here? To make fun and underestimate teachers like me?" He spat, raising an eyebrow- trying to look dominant though he only just looked like a sassy brat.

The students fell quiet, whispering and mumbling yo each other. "This is my first day staying here yet everyone of you thinks I am incapable of teaching you something that my features don't support."

"Sir Kim is right, everyone." Jungkook says, standing up as the students turns to face him. "Respect him as your teacher, no matter what your inner thoughts are." He approaches the front desk, where Taehyung stood still.

"If ever one of you, especially to my fellow alphas- dare to touch nor come near Taehyung during your ruts will have to face me." Jungkook's stare became deadly. "Even not on rut. No one will come near him for your own fantasies. Am I clearly understood?"

Taehyung stares at the students who were all speechless. He hides his blush, trying to keep himself together as he could smell Jungkook's strong scent again.

His dominant pheromones.

"Yes." They say in unison, with Jungkook snapping back to his happy self. "Good! I am happy that we are meeting with a good point."

Taehyung smiles, most especially when he feels Jungkook secretly wrap his arm on his small waist.

Oh how he wished to know the real Jungkook a little more early.