Two: The exchange beauty

After a long ride to the big university- Taehyung could only whine to himself for getting lost in the large hallways.

It was a normal situation for him at first, but it became a little uncomfortable with the stares he was getting. The stares of hunger and lust, with everyone's scents invading his nostrils- which was giving him a headache.

"Damn, he looks new here."

"Was he the transfer teacher everyone was talking about?"

"Bold of him not using scent block. He smells so good."

Shivers went down the male's spine, each step he took was literally hell- he felt like he was being followed with lust-filled eyes. Though he knew it was a struggle, he pushed himself through the crowd.

Everytime he was pushed against big and buff alphas, everyone stifles a laugh- with him staying silent and trying to find the office of the school president.

That was until he felt an alpha's hand gripping his wrist, pulling him back just when he had thought about the freedom upon reaching the other end of the hall.

"Ah!" Taehyung yelps, eyes widening as he stumbled back, only to be held by the smirking alpha. His hungry eyes was burning against Taehyung's innocent ones, as if giving him a warning about being devoured.

"I see you're new here. What are your classes, young man?" The alpha spoke with dominance, triggering Taehyung's urge to submit yet he tries to desperately pull away. "N-no- I don't know yet," He stuttered.

The omega mentally curses himself for being this dumb to go alone. He knew working as an omega would make him a target for single, unmated alphas- considering he looked young; he was almost an ordinary looking student.

"Well that's a shame." The alpha says, with a bunch of other alphas laughing behind him. "I guess we can hang out a little bit more?" Disgusting. Taehyung's face retorts into this reaction, leaning back when the male decided to lean against him- breath dangerously tickling his neck.

"No, thank you- I can go by myself.." He tries to say in a calm yet shaking tone. If it weren't for their strong pheromones, he would've rejected them in a more confident way- but he was stuck in the crowd of wolves, each of them exchanging murmurs and stares.

"This is harassment, please stop." He whispers, trying his hardest to glare at the alpha who seemed to be unbothered by his behaviour- which only resulted for him to laugh.

"Who's stopping us now, then?" The alpha mocks, raising an eyebrow as he smirks at Taehyung. "No one dares to mess with me, I'm literally the most feared alpha." He jokes, with Taehyung earning different looks of pity from other students who wanted to help but were either too weak or scared.

Just when the omega opens his mouth to explain his side, he was shocked to see the alpha being harshly pulled away from him.

Followed by a more dominant scent.

"Hold up, champ. Visiting of lockers is almost over and I suggest you and your friends proceed to your respective classrooms to avoid trouble." A loud, dominant yet calm tone was heard and the noises died almost instantly. Everyone, including the alpha was tensed by the presence- it was overwhelming especially the pheromones the mysterious voice was releasing.

Taehyung lets out a submissive whine, trying to give out a proper and formal posture as his eyes averted left and right to find the owner of such scent and dominance.

"Don't you know who you're dealing with, young man?" He turns to his left, eyes widening a little when he sees an attractive looking male who was glaring at the wolf who had been touchy towards him earlier.

Before he could even do something about the situation- he was already inside an unfamiliar office, which he had assumed as the place he was looking for at the first place.

Still, the scent was evident- though it was not as strong compared to what happened by the hallways.

"Well, to formally introduce myself--" He snaps back to the present time, staring up at the alpha who looked intimidating despite of his young looks.

On his table was a metal nametag, which had bragged off the name 'Jeon Jungkook' labeled as the school president. Judging by how he had easily dominated other students- it was a good sign that he was doing a very good job whenever it comes to trouble handling.

But little did Taehyung know that he was the trouble himself.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, the school's reigning president for a few years now." The male says, bowing as a sign of respect though his eyes held another meaning- something Taehyung couldn't easily decipher.

"Nice to meet you, I am Kim Taehyung." The omega says right after his introduction, averting his gaze away as they would casually lock eye contacts whenever he did look at him.

Not only because Jungkook was someone intimidating, but it was also because he was very attractive. It was his first time in Korea as a teacher again and being welcomed by hungry alphas was something he really didn't like the most- but being saved by another wolf made his heart flutter.

"I know that staring is a thing but please refrain from doing it alot." Jungkook chuckles, though he took opportunity to stare back at Taehyung's ethereal features when he was spacing out.

As for him, it was actually the first time he had crossed paths with a teacher that might be around the same age as he was. Most of the university's teachers were old and was definitely ugly for him-- but to see such a young teacher who was also obviously an omega amuses him.

He could easily manipulate him for his grades--- that's what he had thought, at least.

His scent was also making Jungkook feel alot of things- what was the teacher even thinking that he didn't put any scent block?

What he said made the omega blush. His shoulders lifted a little as he smiles- embarrassed. "Oh uh, I'm sorry."

"It's totally fine. So, shall we focus on the main goal here?" Jungkook taps his shoulder, smirking a little. He notices how the teacher tensed under his touch, even if it were just for a pat.

Jungkook was very sure he would be enjoying the teacher's company.

••••

I pushed myself to update for ya'll ggukies, I hope this was well!❤💞

Luvluv-A/n