authors note

lowercase is intended in the story because I think it looks just prettier and I also don't want to have to manually capitalize everything thank you.

so I've seen a lot of variations of schlatts name in different fanfiction's but for the sake of me remembering and for the sake of me just not wanting to make up a name for him that starts with J I'm just gonna be referring to him as schlatt for the majority of the story. besides that's all I've ever really called him while I've watched his videos other than like you know his nicknames a great example would be Jslut or jcum. so yeah. also you are going to be referred to as y/n throughout the story.

also the timeline of the story is just kind of all over the place but like kind of sorta accurate because I'm going off of old events and stuff that happened in 2020 so enjoy that.

also if you plan on reading this thank you so much it's definitely not the first fanfiction I've ever written but definitely a different style than the fanfiction I write. feel completely free to leave suggestions of what I should write and just feedback also feel free to correct me at any time. That could be like correcting me on my spelling, names, places, timelines, etc.

anyways I am super excited to be starting this book and I am so happy if you enjoy it. I will try to update frequently but I don't really have a story line with where I wanna go with us or anything but yeah.

also if you read through all of this authors note I appreciate you so much because even if it's not a lot of useful information it just yet warms my heart so thank you. i appreciate you.

so have fun while reading and I hope you enjoy.