Part one

You sat calmly at your desk, concluding your stream for the night. you read off the last donations before ending your stream. The tabs on your computer closed and you shut off your computer just as you got a notification on your phone. It was a text from Cooper that read, 'Sorry y/n, i'm hanging with the boys but i'll come over tomorrow.' you sat confused for a moment before remembering that you had texted him before beginning your stream. you sighed softly but knew that Cooper was busy so you decided to let it go.

Grumbling, you walked downstairs to your small apartment kitchen. It was relatively nice for an affordable small apartment. You opened your fridge to find last nights leftover Chinese takeout. not really wanting to cook anything you took the takeout out of the fridge and put it in a microwaveable container and set it into the microwave. you leaned against the countertop as you waited.

Finally you decided to go on your phone and check your socials. First was your Instagram which didn't have any notifications except for a small amount of likes on a new post. you didn't expect much as you had a relatively small following but you appreciated every single one of them. next you decided to go onto your Twitter which to your surprise had more notifications than usual. You clicked to see that Cooper had tweeted at you.

@cscoop: imagine missing a night with the boys, i'm looking at you @y/username.

You smiled and rolled your eyes, replying.

@y/username: @cscoop imagine missing a night in with your bestfriend for "the boys", i'm looking at you cooper.

You set your phone down gently on the counter as you heard the beeping from the microwave. You turned to open it and pull the takeout out grimacing at the smell. Pulling a fork out from the drawer, you dug into the noodles. The stream had gone on longer than you had thought it would and you had planned on eating way earlier. so needless to say you were starving. your phone buzzed a couple times but you decided to ignore it. finally, getting tired of eating over the counter, you moved to the table, taking your phone with you.  The buzzing of your phone finally got to you and you turned the screen over to see many notifications all from Twitter. A lot was just banter from Carson about cooper practically inviting you to a "boys night". you scrolled through them not really paying much attention until you came across an account you didn't recognize, mentioning you.

@jschlatt: @y/username i'll come for a night in as replacement for Cooper.

You chuckled and tilted your head, not knowing who he was but remembering cooper mentioning him once or twice. You looked through his tweets and laughed at many of them before returning to his tweet about you.

@y/username: @jschlatt i honestly think you'd be better company then cooper at this point.

You giggled and continued eating, instantly feeling your phone buzz in your hand. The screen lit up with a call. Coopers contact name was at the top. You rolled your eyes and swiped to answer.

"Yes cooper?"

"What the hell? Your replacing me with schlatt now?" He chuckled out in a joking manner.

"Who me? No , Never!" You both giggled before you finally continued.

"No but seriously who is this guy and why is he offering to come over?" You giggled and cooper chuckled with you.

"That's schlatt..c'mon i've told you about him. He's part of the lunch club. He's just fooling around though." You smiled.

"Yeah i kinda figure, i hardly know this guy jeez." Cooper laughed and you heard Carson yelling in the background, assuming it was about whatever game they were playing.

"Well I should get back." You hummed an 'Ok' and you two said your goodbyes before you hung up the phone. Sighing, you picked up your empty container and took it to the sink. "Well..coopers busy so that means travis is probably busy too." You said aloud to yourself. After a while of sitting, you decided to go play minecraft until getting tired enough to go to sleep. Changing into a pair of sweats and a tank top, you climbed into bed and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

time skip~

The sound of your phone going off startled you awake the next morning. You turned over to see two missed calls from Cooper. As you sat up you felt your bones pop. You reached for your phone, yawning, and calling cooper back. After a few rings he picked up.

"Jesus y/n where have you been?"

"sleeping. what do you want?" You rubbed your eyes and slowly stood to your feet as cooper rambled on about something the lunch club was doing.

"I just thought you might like to join us?" Cooper asked in an excited tone.

"Sorry coop i have work today. Another time." He sighed but you knew he understood. "Well okay y/n! Just tell me when your done work and i'll come over later okay?" You smiled and gave a simple okay and goodbye before hanging up the phone. "Jesus," You stood up and stretched while getting into a simple, black satin button up and a pair of jeans. As you walked to the kitchen you decided to check your twitter feed again.

@jschlatt: @y/username hi.

You giggled and liked his tweet before turning on some music and putting your phone on the counter.

"Okay..breakfast."

================================
So sorry for the first chapter of this book being kind of boring. I promise it'll get better I just have no idea what to write so for now I'm just kind of doing whatever. Anyways if you enjoyed thanks?