part fifteen

you looked up at schlatt with soft eyes. you didn't entirely know what to say to him. he needed your help. and you couldn't really be of any help because you had no way of getting y/s/n's phone. "how can i help you schlatt..?" his eyes were pleading with you and you couldn't even give him comfort. what could you do?

"i..i don't know. i'm not sure..i'm not sure what to do y/n." you bit your thumbnail anxiously, looking up at him still. schlatt stared back at you, you could tell in his eyes that he needed your help desperately but you also knew that if you said no..he wouldn't do anything to make you feel bad about it. you could tell, he truly was sorry for everything he had said. he honestly looked like his pleading would break at any moment. 

"schlatt," you spoke up to him with in a hushed and caring tone. schlatt's eyes peered down at you curiously as you grabbed his hand, intertwining your  fingers with his. "i will find a way to help you. i will get you out of this. i promise you." his fingers tightened around your own, his free arm wrapping around your body and pulling you close to him. schlatt's hand rested gently on your waist, letting go of your hand then being able to wrap both arms around you tightly. "thank you, y/n." his voice was soft and close to your ear, able to feel his breath on your neck.  

you shivered slightly, goosebumps rising on your skin. your arms slowly wrapped around his torso, and he let a heavy breath out almost like he was scared you wouldn't hug back. slowly, he pulled away and stared down at you, eyes flickering between your eyes and down to your lips. "schlatt..?" gently his hands made their way to your face, cupping your cheeks and pulling your face in close to yours. "y/n." you gulped softly, feeling schlatt's soft breath hit your lips.  "can i kiss you?" his eyes met yours, looking up at him through your lashes and nodding your head softly. your faces moved in closer, noses brushing against one another until your lips met, perfectly fitting together. 

your hand made their way up to his face, one hand on his cheek and the other on the back of his neck, pulling him in even closer to you. "schlatt! whats taking you so long?!" your sisters scratchy, high pitched voice broke the moment and hesitantly you and schlatt separated. "you get back to her..i'll figure something out. try and get ahold of her phone okay?"  he nodded, placing a soft kiss on your forehead before returning to your sister. you stayed in the hallway a moment more, thinking about anything you could do in the mean time. until schlatt gave you her phone there was nothing you could do. 

so you waited. while you waited you started going through her socials, making sure to take notice of every username. just in case this sort of thing ever happened again. this was the main reason you chose to distance yourself from your family, they were insane. after at least a couple hours of going through her social media, and your families, you checked the time. deciding to make dinner for, regrettably, the three of you. it was simple, spaghetti, easy and no real effort needed to be put in especially when you were using a store bought sauce that just needed to be heated up. why would you make the effort for your sister?

when you were finished you set out three plates and then walked down the hallway, announcing that supper was ready for the both of them. they came out after a few minutes and your eyes almost darted towards them, noticing lipstick marks on schlatts neck almost instantly. no hickeys though. just lipstick. you grimaced but sat at the table, already dished up while they took their plates to get food. soon they were sat at the table with you, schlatt beside you and y/s/n across from him. it was like you were third wheeling on a really, really weird date. y/s/n was being all cutesy, twirling her hair around her finger as she spoke to schlatt. it was awful. 

up until, the back of schlatts hand found its way to your thighs, dropping an iphone onto your lap. you gasped softly, looking down and eyes lighting up as your sisters phone was now in your possession. you excused yourself almost instantly, walking to the bathroom to try and unlock it. the password had to be something easy. predictable. not a birthday but something close. you thought for a moment, maybe someone elses birthday. you tried your moms, nothing, your dads, nada, yours, nope obviously. then it hit you, she had an obsession with the man inside of your apartment. why would her password not have something to do with him? you tried the day he started his channel, the day he met, and then finally his birthday. and.. it unlocked. of course it had to be the most obvious thing, she didn't know anything else about him. 

you searched through her phone, deleting the pictures of schlatt. which you didn't care to look at fully, uncomfortable with even the thought of invading schlatts privacy further. then you searched through any social media she had, unfollowing him, making sure to block him. blocked his number. then, for good measure, deleted any other pictures she had taken of them together, but that was more for your own jealous priorities. but finally, you could tell schlatt it would be okay. 

you walked out of the bathroom, sneaking into schlatts room and grabbing your sisters bag, unpacked, which somehow found its way back into your apartment. you pulled it with you, allowing yourself the enjoyment of throwing it towards her, almost knocking the chair out from under her. she stood up abruptly, already pink in the face with anger. "what the hell y/n?" she got closer to you but before she could get too close, you tossed her phone to her, secretly hoping she wouldn't catch it at all. but of course she did, and she immediately knew that the gig was up. "get out." she stood silently before standing up straighter, "make me." you raised an eyebrow. she was challenging you and you almost couldn't hold back your excitement, moving towards her quickly. 

she moved back in shock, finding a way towards the door which you gladly pushed her towards. she kept backing up the closer and closer you got, stumbling to find her shoes while making a break for the door knob and slamming your front door behind her. "shes scared of me." you giggled to yourself, suddenly caught off guard as two strong arms wrapped around your torso. "thank you so much, y/n." you turned your body, letting hims loosen and then re-wrap his arms around you. your own arms wrapped around him, taking in his intoxicating scent again. "it's gonna be okay now schlatt."