part six

the next morning you woke up from a fairly peaceful sleep. you remember briefly falling asleep on the couch. which made you wonder how you got to your bed. you continued to think about it and then remembered hearing schlatts voice talking to chat before you fell asleep. meaning you would've fell asleep in schlatts bed. meaning you would've fell asleep and he would've had to move you. you sat up and seen you were still in your clothes which was suddenly not comfortable anymore.

you got out of bed, confused that your phone was not near your bed side table. you grabbed a pair of comfy pants and a t-shirt, putting your hair up slightly. after getting dressed you snuck out of your room, just in case schlatt was still asleep. you heard buzzing from the sofa so you tiptoed past schlatts room and went to the living room. there, your phone was laying on the sofa, buzzing uncontrollably. you grabbed your phone and seen hella twitter notifications plus others but mostly twitter.

you opened the app and looked through responses and tags not understanding what the hell was going on. eventually you found the cause. a picture. on schlatts twitter of you. sleeping. WHAT THE HELL! THAT LITTLE SHIT. you huffed and responded to his tweet.

@y/username: hey @jschlatt i will fucking kill you if you do this again, thanks for understanding roomie :)

after tweeting you turned your notifications off and went to check the rest of your notifications. 
your instagram was booming, thanks schlatt. idiot. then you realized you had messages.

from y/s/n
'hey um seen schlatts twitter. kinda weird he posts picture of you yeah? i mean are you really comfortable with an ugly picture of you being on HIS twitter.'

you stared at the text. ugly? it wasn't even that bad. jealous bitch. you quickly texted back.

'i don't see the problem. wtf. maybe stay out of schlatts business? and stay out of mine?'

you threw your phone and went to go storm into schlatts room. but when you got into the room, you noticed multiple things. in your mirror you could see your bare face. then looking at the streaming desk, you seen your makeup wipes which you definitely didn't use. and he took you to your bed. maybe you wouldn't get mad. just yet. before leaving his room, you stole a glance at him. blushing ever so slightly as you looked at his sleeping figure. okay. okay. enough.

quietly, you closed the door and walked to the living room, grabbed your phone then walked to the kitchen. you put on some quiet music, grabbing pancake mix and starting to make pancakes. you turned the music up slightly, just enough so it filled the kitchen but wouldn't wake up schlatt.

time skip~

you finished up the pancakes and brought out syrup, cutlery and plates, setting them on the counter. a few minutes later a sleepy looking schlatt walked out, yawning and running his hand through his messy hair. he sat at the counter and you gently pushed a plate his way. to which he pushed back. "can you put the pancakes on it for me?" he looked at you. to which you looked back and rolled your eyes, putting pancakes on his plate and put syrup on them.  "such a baby." he grumbled and started to eat.

you dished yourself up, poured syrup on the pancakes and then sat beside schlatt at the counter. "what is the lunch club doing today schlatt?" he looked at you and with a mouthful said, "going to the zoo. wanna come?" you giggled at him and nodded.

time skip~

you had been at the zoo for an hour. the boys had been doing challenges all day. you had been hanging out with cooper and schlatt the whole time. schlatt and you didn't really participate in a lot of the challenges. you had tweeted a couple times about being at the zoo thought out the day. many times you mentioned schlatt and he responded with a sarcastic, rude remark. you were also making fun of his boots which he didn't seem to appreciate and he returned the favour by making fun of your height.

"cooper. cooper. cooper! schlatts making fun of me." cooper looked at you and rolled his eyes before continuing his conversation. "WHAT THE HELL!" schlatt cackled at you and you looked at him with a serious face before chasing after him. he ran away. obviously. and he was faster. obviously. eventually he slowed down and you went to grab him but he moved and grabbed you instead. he started tickling your sides and you squirmed, giggling and squealing for cooper to help. cooper made a heart with his hands as he ignore you and you gave him the finger, struggling in schlatts arms.

time skip~
after everything was done you guys decided to leave. schlatt was invited to hangout with "the boys" for a boys night but said he was too tired. so you and schlatt went back to your apartment. you struggled to unlock the door, holding the small stuffed giraffe schlatt had bought you. he said it was to remind you of him .(get it cause he's tall 😎. sorry)

you both went into the kitchen, just to sit on your phones. you almost immediately regretted turning yours on because your sister had texted you an excessive amount while you were out.

from y/s/n

'your business is my business your my sister.' sent a 9:30 am

'don't try and blame me for schlatt posting an ugly pic. i'm just stating facts.'
sent at 9:35 am

'wouldn't you rather him post someone who's comfortable with being online?' sent at 10:30 am.

'we should all hangout.' sent at 3 pm

'i could meet you at the zoo' sent at 3:45 pm

'i'm not trying to be rude but schlatt just doesn't seem like he likes you. he can always stay with me.' sent at 5 pm

'cooper would agree.' sent at 5:30 pm

'tell schlatt the better looking sibling says hi haha' sent at 8 pm

jesus spam some more.

schlatt sat down at the counter, on his phone. he giggled and you looked at him confused. you were kind of stressing out over your sister so his laugh had startled you. checking your phone again, you realized he had tweeted out a picture of you, holding a fucking stuffed giraffe in your arms. "you fucker!" he chuckled but almost fell as you lunged at him. you chased him through the house, him avoiding you until you cornered him in the room. he tried to get around you but tripped you and him ending up with you on the bed and him holding himself above you.

"it would really suck if i kissed you right now wouldn't it?" he chuckled and looked down at you. you shrugged and furrowed your brows. "i think i'd be pretty upset if you didn't schlatt." his eyes widened and he looked down at your lips. "serious?" you rolled your eyes and pulled his face close to yours, connecting your lips. he kissed back gently and you could feel him smile. it didn't last very long though. you got shy and pulled away, to which he obviously chuckled at. he stood up and smiled, looking at you.

you stood up next to him, looking down at your fingers. "well schlatt." he laughed quietly while he pointed out your blush which of course only made it worse. "i should head to sleep. nice talking to you. have a goodnight. bye. sleep tight. cool. night. yeah. night. yep." you awkwardly looked for the right word as you left the room.

"goodnight y/n."