part four :)

you woke up the next morning, sun shining in your eyes immediately as you sat up. this caused you to let out a tired groan. you thought back to the night before, talking to schlatt. hm. very calming. then you thought of coopers call. SCHLATT IS SUPPOSED TO STAY WITH ME.

quickly you rushed to your bedside table and picked up your phone. you dialed coopers number quickly, not even bothering to find his contact. he better pick up. you didn't even look at the time. you had no idea if cooper was even awake.

after two rings, a sleepy cooper answered the phone. "y/n? are you gonna yell at me? cause if you are i am going back to bed." you giggled and could tell just from his attitude that the call had woken him up.

"no..no i'm not gonna yell. i just need to know how much i need to prepare. like when is schlatt coming?" you felt the tension and immediately realized it was very rushed.

"well y/n..when i said that he was coming in a couple days..i meant it. but that was yesterday so technically.." cooper went silent, waiting for you to process. you stayed quiet until realizing.

"COOPER HE IS COMING TOMORROW?"

the call was ended and you stared at your phone. what a little snake. COOPER. ARGHH.

with a small sigh you got out of bed and made it. you walked to the guest bedroom and stared at it. it was a small bed, much smaller then yours. "i'll sleep here i guess." in the corner was a desk with a laptop laying on it. the room hadn't been used so it hadn't been used in forever. but the rest of your house had been lived in. god damnit cooper.

you walked back to your room and took your covers and sheets off your bed, including pillow cases, and took it to your washing machine. after you put the washing machine on you walked to your living room and picked up all the movies laying on the floor left there from movie nights. moving to the kitchen, you decided to clean the counters. it took you a good amount of time to get cleaning supplies, obviously you needed to clean more.

at around 10, you finished cleaning. famished, not really but you liked to exaggerate, you went into the fridge. "what the hell." there was a half empty carton of orange juice, two yogurts, and some apples. it then occurred to you, you hadn't been out shopping. you usually ate at work or ordered out. never cooked. fuck.

just then, your phone started buzzing. not a text but a call kind of buzzing. you turned it over on the counter and your face flushed as you looked at the screen.

'Incoming call from Big Guy'.

you had completely forgotten about Schlatt having your number. but you did not expect him to call you. quickly you throw your hair up and except the call.

"hey shlagg!" he sighed, like he was gonna say hi but hesitated at the nickname. there was silence to which you broke with giggling.

"hey hot stuff." you were flustered, at a lack for words. it was a joke. obviously. sheesh. "you okay hottie? you've gone all quiet?" he laughed quietly to which you rolled your eyes.

"i'm fine schlagg. just focused on other things."

"hm? like what?." you could hear chewing and it made you giggle.

"preparing for you to stay. how long are you staying by the way?" he was quiet for a moment before responding.

"i was only gonna stay for a week but plans changed and Cooper wants me to stay for two..if that's alright?" it was your turn to go quiet. two weeks. in a house with schlatt. alone.

"yep. that's fine." you sighed and you two continued to talk, as you grabbed your phone and made your back towards your room to get dressed and ready for the day. "listen schlatt, how much do you eat?"

"are you insinuating that i might be fat?" he said so seriously. you giggled and heard him, breath out like he was trying not to laugh. "sure schlatt. well i should go, i have to go shopping."

"well..cya later hottie."

"yeah cya schlagg." what a dumbass.

time skip (later that night) ~

you got back from the shops around 6 o'clock. you might've went slightly overboard with the shopping but it felt necessary if schlatt was coming for two weeks. placing the bags on the counter, you began to unpack them. the first bag was filled with snacks and drinks. chips, gummies, monsters, redbulls, etc etc. the second bag was filled with real food, and stuff to make real food. the third was a bag filled with extra blankets and comfy clothes for schlatt just in case (and a pair of them for yourself because let's be honest they're so comfy).

finally after unpacking everything, you decided to stream. what you failed to realize that chat would immediately notice two things. one, your bare mattress, as you were still waiting for everything to dry. two, your very overboard and fairly sarcastically and poorly made sign. big bold letters saying WELCOME HOME ROOMIE.

you ignored most comments about it but chat started to speculate it might schlatt because of tweets. you denied this of course but got flustered when you got a certain dono, implying schlatt and you were dating. "no me and schlatt are just friends."

it didn't help that as you logged into a new minecraft world you got a call. you debated answering it because you were on stream but your phone was in view and they could see the contact.

'OMG BIG GUY??'

'IS THAT SCHLATT??'

'ANSWER SCHLATT'

'Answer me you dumb broad' Schlatt donated 5$

you sighed and answered the phone. "what do you want schlatt?"

"hi y/n." he didn't answer your question to which to giggled, not knowing what to say. there was an awkward silence, all that was heard was his chewing and you placing blocks. suddenly, though, the silence was broken.

"is there a reason you keep denying our love for eachother on your streams y/n." you looked at your camera and blinked. "what schlatt?"

"put me next to your mic. right now. y/n now." you agreed and put your phone closer to the mic. he whispered shouted into the phone.

"Me and y/n are lovers confirmed guys."

And then he hung up. "um chat. ignore schlatt. let's continue."

your stream went on as planned, schlatt donating a couple more times to continue to support the idea of you two dating. as you read off the last donations and ended stream, you got a text from schlatt.

"goodnight hottie c u in 14 hours."

you said goodnight as you climbed into bed, stressed but excited to meet schlatt. you had only just met but you felt a weird connection with him.

14 hours.