part eleven

schlatt drove you back home, basically rushing you inside. you could tell he was pretty excited for you to come. he waited for you to take off your shoes patiently before very impatiently pushing you to your room.

"how much do i need to pack for the camping trip? like how long are we staying?"

"i would say just pack like essentials in a bag cause we won't be there for long, that is if you can stand being in the same clothes though."

"yeah i can. sounds good."

you grabbed a medium sized backpack out of your closet and put it on the bed beside schlatt. to grab your stuff you needed to dip out of the room for two seconds but as you went to leave schlatt grabbed your wrist and wouldn't let you leave, kind of like a clingy puppy. "where are you going?" he made you chuckle and you gently pulled your wrist away.

"i need to get my stuff dumbass." he scrunched up his nose and waved you off, falling onto his back on your bed. you rushed into the bathroom and grabbed your essentials, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste, a little makeup and make up wipes, feminine products...

with all this in your hands, feminine products on the bottom to hide them from schlatt, you walked back into the room and put them neatly in a section of your backpack. another was used for one of your vlogging cameras, a phone charger, headphones, charged camera batteries , and a portable charger just in case. in the largest section you filled it with snacks and drinks that you really only planned on sharing with schlatt. finally you discretely packed underwear, an extra random pair of bottoms, and a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to use as pajamas in a different place of the back pack.

you also ended up packing a whole other suitcase full of stuff because schlatt said you would need it, which you didn't understand but did it anyway.

you put on the hoodie that schlatt had bought you earlier that week, the feeling of the soft fabric making you gush. taking your bag over your shoulder, you walked out into the living room throwing it on the couch next to a bored schlatt.

"do you wanna sleep here for the night or sleep over at the boys so we're just there for tomorrow?"  schlatt tilted his head as he asked you.

"let's just sleep over there!"

"okay well then let's go get food and then go over there."

you followed schlatt out the door, him wearing his boots and you wearing a pair of random boots you found in your closet.

you two sat in the car on your way to some random restaurant when schlatt broke the news. "so the reason you needed a suitcase is because we're going to Australia...basically." you stared at him, wide eyed, thinking to yourself how you could've got yourself in a position where all your friends drop huge things on you last minute likes it's nothing.

time skip after the flight~

schlatt basically took you to get food right after you had dropped your food off at the house.

you and schlatt got food, eating it away from all the boys so they didn't find out. the two of you spent a lot of time talking about random things on the balcony the whole night but you both eventually hung out with the boys. the time flew by very fast and before you knew it you were already falling asleep in a random bed next to cooper. or at least you thought.

when you woke up the next morning, you were slightly dizzy and out of it. you stretched out your arms and felt your hands land on a hard surface when you relaxed again. cooper. of course. you were the closest with cooper why wouldn't you sleep in the same bed as him. you looked over, ready to totally make fun of him but the face you met left you at a loss for words.