part ten

you went to the kitchen slowly, schlatt following close behind, to find your keys. when you found them you got your shoes on and waited for schlatt before going out the door. he decided to drive and you let him, not really in the mood to do it yourself. he didn't complain though, he just plugged his phone in and drove off. it was quiet in the car but again you weren't complaining. you weren't in the mood to talk either.

still processing your sisters actions in your head made you sit still, dead silent. you always hated her. she always resented you which you never understood, she was the spoilt one. all her life. including now. suddenly your thoughts were pulled away from your sister, as schlatts hand was now resting on your arm.

"you shouldn't let your sisters actions control how you feel all day." schlatt made eye contact with you for a split second before looking back at the road, keeping his hand on top of yours. your eyes flickered between the road and his hand, feeling your face softly heat up.

his thumb gently rubbed against your skin, soothing you from your thoughts completely. soon after that you arrived at the lunch clubs house, rushing inside and not bothering to wait for schlatt to get out the car or even knock on the door.

"Coop! Cooper! Where are you?" leaving schlatt behind might've been a bad idea because you now felt like crying. you were breathing heavily and faster then in the car. "cooper is in-. y/n?" you looked towards traves who could clearly see you panicking now. he quickly led you towards the room cooper was staying in and left you alone.

bursting into the room, coopers eyes meeting yours from where he sat on his bed, you jumped next to him. his arm quickly wrapped around you. "what's going on?"

"y/s/n stayed over and she really likes schlatt."

"did you kick her out?" you nodded.

"so what's the problem?"

"she's gonna come back and... i don't know, her liking schlatt made me feel weird."

cooper and you looked at each other in silence. he quietly broke the silence, whispering, "maybe your a little jealous?"

"PFFFTTTT OF Y/S/N?! NO WAY" you made it very clear that you were not by..crossing your arms because you couldn't do much more. cooper raised an eyebrow, looking down at you still. "not of her, but of her flirting with schlatt." cooper continued to look down at you, waiting for you to admit it. you slowly uncrossed your arms. looking away in defeat.

"ok..maybe a little." he let his arms come off of you and he nodded. you felt so stupid, knowing you were jealous over a guy who wasn't even yours. "well she's gone now isn't she?" you nodded. "and you were jealous of her with schlatt right?" you nodded once more. "so go hang out with schlatt now that she's gone idiot!" you looked at him, slightly offended but knowing he was right. "fine. stupid skater boy bitch."

"don't hate me cause i'm right." you crossed your arms, standing up while glaring at him. "whatever loser." you walked out of his room, feeling much better then you were before. schlatt was sat at the counter talking with his friends, you didn't want to impose just yet so you stay behind the wall.

"yeah y/n's sister showed up and wouldn't leave me alone." you heard schlatts voice.

"is she hot?" you scoffed. what kind of question is that?

"no..she's was annoying and she made y/n upset." schlatts words made you smile softly to yourself.

"so you didn't like her because she made y/n upset? what do you have like the hots for her now?" you heard maybe teds voice ask and you blushed, waiting patiently for schlatt to answer.

"i don't know..maybe. she's cute and she makes me happy, and i feel like we know so much about each other." schlatt spoke softly and chuckled to himself as he spoke.

"why don't you invite her to come to that camping thing with us before you leave? i'm sure fits and them wouldn't mind, they'll love her."

"yeah..yeah i think i will."

you heard shuffling from the kitchen and you decided to walk towards them now, pretending you hadn't heard a thing.

the boys all looked at you, wide eyed but pretending to leave because they all had to do "something". schlatt sat, smiling at the counter , motioning for you to sit next to him.

"how you feelin cutie?" schlatts compliment made you blush but you pushed past it.

"i'm definitely feeling better."

"that's good. so hey..i was thinking that you could use a break. what do you think?" you tilted your head, smiling.

"yeah i could use a break, what did you have in mind?"

"well we were gonna go with the misfits and some other people on a camping trip thing and i thought you could come."

"yeah! i'd love that!"

"okay well let's go get some of your stuff packed then!"