part three

Cooper hung up the phone leaving you frozen on your front porch. Schlatt. A stranger. Come stay with you? No fucking way. You huffed in frustration deciding not to call cooper back until you were inside. That being settled in your mind you put the key in the lock and unlocked the front door. Going inside you quickly took of your shoes and made your way upstairs, calling Cooper on your way up. There was no answer and it went to voicemail.

"Little fucker!" You tried again getting the same result. Next call he did pick up.

"Cooper! Absolutely NOT! NO FUCKING WAY IS THIS STRANGER STAYING IN MY-."

He cut you off by hanging up to which you responded by calling him again and again.After multiple tries and fails you plopped in your desk chair and sighed. Try again tomorrow? You suddenly heard your phone vibrate against the desk and you turned it over seeing a notification from twitter. Sighing you opened the app to see a new tweet from Schlatt you were mentioned in.

@Jschlatt: @y/username hey roomie! why don't you add me back on discord.

You looked at the replies and smiled slightly at everyone's confusion. Even you were confused.

@y/username: @jschlatt sure thing big guy.

You turned your phone off and slid it to the side of your desk as you turned on your pc. The monitors lit up and you instantly went to discord. On discord you noticed Cooper was on. You instantly went to join a call with him but decided against it and went to add Schlatt back. Accepting his request, you leaned back and took a heavy breath.

His sudden interest in messaging you and him literally coming to stay with you sparked some curiosity. You decided to look at some more of his tweets, laughing to yourself at some and cringing at others. Moving away from twitter you decided to see his other social media's. Going to his youtube you decided to watch a couple videos. His comedy was definitely stuff you enjoyed, having watched fitz and his crew before meeting Cooper and his friends.

"Hm..interesting fella isn't he." You said to yourself before jumping in your seat at the sound of a sudden call.

Of course. Jschlatt made a call. Putting on your headphones, you hovered over the join button. Deep Breaths. What the hell. You were nervous? "hm..okay." Taking another deep breath you joined the call.

"Hey y/n!" He had his camera on and you could see all his features. Better then pictures that's for sure. You kept your camera off, still pretty red and heated from being angry at Cooper. Plus this new feeling while looking at Schlatt. "Hey Schlatt!" He smiled and put his arms up jokingly, "Woah woah woah I can't see your face." You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair before turning on your camera.

"oh there you are!" You smiled and nodded before you two continued to make small talk and jokes. He made you super comfortable after noticing you fidgeting and he was over all just really nice to talk to. It was a nice break from playing a game and taking. You liked sitting and talking with Schlatt.

After some time, the roommate thing was brought back up. "Hey your okay with me staying with you right?" You stayed quiet for a moment.

"I'll be honest. I'm not super big on the idea. Cooper just kinda sprung it on me and I barely know you aside from talking to you on twitter. But my opinion on you staying has swayed a bit after tonight and i'm definitely more up for it. I just wish i would've had more warning." He looked like he was holding his breath as you spoke, not wanting to interrupt you for a second. When you finished he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god. I'm really glad your okay with it. You seem really fun to be around so i'm glad i get to stay with you." He smiled then went back to his playful flirting. "Not to mention your pretty hot." You let out a laugh and you two continued talking like nothing had happened.

After what felt like nothing you noticed the time. You and Schlatt had been talking for almost four hours. "It's 12 already." You sighed as you looked at the clock.

"It's 2 for me." He chuckled and you furrowed your brows instantly feeling bad. "Why didn't you tell me! I wouldn't have kept you awake for so long. Jesus I forgot about time difference." You felt really bad and it was obvious he could tell.

"No no seriously! It's okay. I started the call!" He chuckled louder this time and you sighed. "Well goodnight anyways." He stopped laughing and smiled softly, "Goodnight y/n. By the way you should type your number out in discord just so I have it. Bye!" He hung up and you sighed softly. You were genuinely disappointed you had to stop talking. Listening to his advice you typed your number out in discord almost instantly getting a text from an unknown number.

"Goodnight Roomie."  Yeah yeah. Whatever Schlatt. You set his contact as 'Big Guy' and slipped into bed, putting the phone down beside you. Thinking about the whole situation made you let out a squeal. You got to talk to Schlatt! And now he was staying with you in a couple days! And it was all thanks to Cooper. ..All thanks to Cooper.

No seriously. What the Fuck!