part nine

the next morning you woke up like any other. at least that's what you thought until you felt tight, comforting arms around you. schlatts comforting arms.

his soft breathing could be heard from where you laid. it hit the back of your neck, sending tingles throughout your body. you heard comfortable grunts as he slept, moving and pulling you closer. his touch caused you to blush but soon you were comfortable again. it just felt right. it was dead silent, aside from the quiet snoring from schlatt, but it was a comfortable silence. you hadn't been in complete silence for so long, something was always loud wether it be the road or just random house creaks. that comfortable silence was soon broken though by a knock at your bedroom door.

"hey! little sis! wake up i gotta talk to you!" you rolled your eyes and began to pry schlatts arm off of you but he quickly put it back around you. "schlatt..?" he grumbled in response. you looked behind you to see him, pouting and digging his face into your back. how cute. "schlatt, i have to get up." he shook his head, face still buried in your back. "promise i'll be right back." schlatt sighed and let go of you, grumbling again as you stepped off the bed. "right back..or i'm coming out to get you." you smiled and made sure his back was to you before putting a random pair of jeans and leaving your sweats on the floor.

your sister was still banging on the door when you opened it. "what do you want?" she crossed her arms already looking unimpressed but her face dropped even more when she seen schlatts figure in the bed. "you said we would talk in the morning." as you walked into the hallway you closed the bedroom door, and replied, "yeah..when i got up." y/s/n gave a smirk before looking you up and down, "your up." her snarky remark made you bite the inside of your cheek, holding back every insult you've ever wanted to say to her. "yeah that's what i thought..nice hoodie by the way." your eyebrows raised as she spoke sarcastically. "mhm. anyways let's go into the kitchen, i don't wanna wake up schlatt." y/s/n looked like she was fuming when you said schlatts name. what
a bitch.

you quickly slid into the kitchen, around the island and rested your elbows on the counter top. "what do you want?" your sister sat on one of the bar stools, crossing her arms. "what exactly is your relationship with schlatt?" your eyes widened. when did that become her business? what was she, your mom?

"why do you care?" she glared and scoffed like it was obvious. "obviously because i like him! and i deserve him. even mom thinks so." you rubbed your temples with your thumb and forefinger. of course.

"okay i'm gonna let you in on a little secret." her face softened and she seemed suddenly interested to be involved in your secret life.

"not everything is always gonna go your way. like schlatt for example. i hate to break it to you "princess" but he doesn't like you, and mommy can't change that." y/s/n stayed quiet before leaving the kitchen without a word. letting out a sigh, you grabbed a glass of water and drank it with shaky hands. as you finished the glass you felt your phone buzz in your back pocket. slowly you pulled it out, putting it to your ear and not even bothering to look at the contact.

"y/n! how dare you talk like that to your sister! she clearly deserves schlatt! he's attractive and so is she, and your..anyways. IF I HEAR YOU SPEAK TO YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN IM COMING TO AMERICA AND TEACHING YOU NOT TO-." silently you hung up and dropped the phone on the counter. of course y/s/n would run to your mum. just like her of course. both spoiled pricks.

"ahem. change your mind yet?" y/s/n's snarky voice rang through the kitchen. fine. she's wants to be a bitch. two can play at that game. you were so stressed out you didn't care about being nice.

"yknow what y/s/n..I AM SO SICK OF YOU BEING HERE. FROM THE MOMENT YOU GOT HERE YOU WERE SELFISH AND ANNOYING. YOU WERE HERE FOR SCHLATT NOT ME. AND THEN YOUR SO STUPID YOU BROUGHT MOM INTO IT. YOUR SUCH A SELFISH, ANNOYING, BITCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU BEING HERE." She stood in the kitchen doorway, shocked and slowly back up as you approached her. Salty tears ran down your cheeks as you stepped towards her but you couldn't feel them, you were so angry with her.

"Get out." Shes was at the door now. The front door, almost had her shoes on at that point. "what do mean?" you glared at her, trying not to break out in more tears. "i said get out, GET OUT!" she didn't say anything, just got her shoes on and opened the door. "can i at least get my-." she was mid sentence when you slammed the door, rushing to grab her bags, then running back and throwing them out into the hallway.

with her gone, and with you forgetting schlatt, you walked to the kitchen breaking down. tears streamed down your face, and you sniffled trying to catch your breath. you couldn't even hear the bedroom door open and schlatt rushing intro the kitchen. he pulled you towards him, wrapping his arms around you and swaying.

"what happened? hey hey..it's okay. calm down..what happened?"

time skip~

schlatt and you sat on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. you were still sniffling but schlatt had calmed you down. his arm was wrapped around you and he had turned on your comfort movie. he let you explain the situation and what happened at your own pace and you really appreciated it. he was there for you.

"hey y/n?"

"hm?"

"you know what might make you feel better..?"

"what?"

"let's go hangout of with the boys, yeah?"