part seven

you sat on your bed, chewing on your nails. it wasn't your first kiss but it was so much more memorable then your real first. you didnt know why but you felt this weird connection with schlatt. you didn't even know him. but you knew he was good for you. as you heard your phone buzz, you picked it up, shaking.

@jschlatt: you'll never guess what i just did ;).

his tweet made you smile a little but you were still shaking. he kissed you. you kissed back. it was amazing. jesus. you swiped down to look at the replies and seen coopers.

@cscoop: calling y/n so i don't have to guess ;).

your eyes widened and you decided to ignore it. checking other replies. all of them were normal except for the lunchclubs. they liked to pry obviously. all of sudden your phone started ringing in your hand. coopers contact showing on the screen.

you picked up almost instantly and cooper yelled into the phone for you to tell him. he calmed down for some reason. you decided to play a little and simply said you didn't know. to which he yelled more, knowing you did.

"okay okay. schlatt.."

"YEAH CMON I WANNA KNOW" you giggled at coopers eagerness.

"schlatt kissed me." cooper playfully gasped. you decided to put him on speaker so that you could get into your pajamas. you got into a pair of sweatpants and looked around for a comfy shirt while cooper rambled about you and schlatt. "cooper hold that thought."

"why?"

"i need to grab a shirt or something to sleep in."

"you can't do that on the phone with me?" you rolled your eyes.

"all of my clothes are in my room."

"and?"

"i gave schlatt my room to stay in."

"oh.. just go get clothes." you rolled your eyes again.

"i don't wanna go in there!" cooper sighed.

"go." he demanded and then hung up the phone. what the fuck cooper! you sighed and put on the shirt you wearing before, going out into the hallway. you went to knock on schlatts until , out of the corner of your eye, you seen a hoodie sitting on the couch. it wasn't yours so you assumed it was probably schlatts. he wouldn't mind if you wore it right. maybe he would. as you thought about it, your feet moved on their own and brought you towards the couch. you stood for a second, looking down at the hoodie, before grabbing it and putting it on. then quickly walked back to your room.

you noticed the light in schlatts room was off so you decided to also shut yours off and go to sleep. crawling into bed, you plugged your phone in and curled up into schlatts hoodie. it smelt amazing and you drifted off almost instantly, intoxicated by his scent.

time skipp~

the next morning, you woke up to the sound of metal against the counters. it was faint but it was enough to wake up you. you groggily got up, rubbing your eyes and stumbling towards the kitchen like a child. it didn't help that the hoodie you had on was too big. the hoodie. schlatts hoodie. it still smelt like him and it was amazing. you didn't really even realize it was on. as you made your way into the kitchen, you seen schlatt, making pancakes? "good morning." he looked back and smiled, quickly doing a double take at your hoodie but not saying anything.

"what are you doing?" you sat at the counter, put your elbows down and resting your head on your hands. schlatt responded, "repaying you for your breakfast yesterday." you smiled and felt your phone buzz in your pocket. you slipped it out, still smiling but it slowly faded. schlatt put pancakes on a plate for you, pouring the syrup, and putting it in front of you. "what's wrong?" schlatt leaned over the counter and gave you his full attention.

"it's just my sister." you looked at her message and set your phone down, looking into schlatts eyes.

"what's up with your sister?" you rolled your eyes.

"she knows you and wants to meet you. but the thing is, i don't want her to because she always finds a way to ruin things that make me happy." schlatt smiled, which confused you.

"i make you happy?" schlatts smile turned into his signature shit eating grin. you looked at him, a blush growing brighter on your face. "well yeah. i mean if you didn't you wouldn't be staying here."

"anyways, how does she ruin things that make you happy?"

"well in high school, i joined this art club and was really good. and then she joined and stole my art, claiming it as her own and then they all liked her instead. she stole my friends all throughout high school. she stole my boyfriend once. she almost managed to convince my mom to not let me be a streamer when i lived with them. thank god she didn't. but she's always had this weird thing for you ever since i started watching you." he nodded a long with what you were saying and sighed. "she's sounds like a real shitty person." you nodded.

"now she's coming into LA, this week." his eyes widened and he sighed again. "well we'll just have to make sure her experience sucks." you smiled and nodded, digging into your pancakes.

time skip~

it had been a few days since schlatt had been here, and a a couple days since your sister invited herself to come visit. she hadn't come yet thank god, but it wouldn't really
matter because schlatt had been out with the lunchclub the last couple days.

you sat on the couch, scrolling through your instagram. there were many videos of you and schlatt, all over your explore page. one of the videos caught your eye. it was from his stream when he was first here. you watched it and felt yourself blush. he was taking off your makeup. and he was so gentle about it. you smiled and liked the video before going to twitter.

you noticed that an account under your sisters name had followed you. you sighed and ignored it, checking other notifications. schlatt had tweeted at you, and lots of your friends had tagged you in their responses.

@jschlatt: @y/username imagine stealing my hoodie.

you looked own at your hoodie and noticed it was schlatts. shit. just as you were thinking about him, schlatt suddenly walked through the door, smiling. "hey y/n!."

"hey schlatt!" he smiled and walked over.

"i'm gonna go hop in the shower okay?"

"okay!" he walked off and you stayed on the couch, smile planted on your face. you scrolled through your twitter feed, hearing a knock on the door. confused as to who it could be, you got up and opened the door, smile leaving your face.

"hey little sis!!"