Page 1 " Time for a new era "

Y/n wakes up to the sound of an alarm " 7:00 am " y/n 's Hands reaches the alarm and she turns it off she thinks to herself "was this a good idea " she sighed and gets out of bed she starts by brushing her teeth and then gets dressed ...
                      5 mins later ../
Y/n gets all her stuff and get downstairs and before she opens the door she sighs and says "hopefully I can escape all of this "

              Time skip because I'm lazy 😑✋🏻 anyways back to the story .

Y/n arrives at Hogwarts all students are in the great hall so she has time to go talk to Dumbledore  it seems like she knows where it is because next thing she knows is that her feet are caring her there  as soon as she gets there she was about to knock when she hears " come in Ms Parker "  she opens the door and closes it behind her  Dumbledore then tells her " let's sort you into your house before you get introduced to the other students " she nods then she sits down and the sorting hat yells "Slytherin"  Dumbledore then looked at her and said "ok Ms we wouldn't like to be late do we "  She then said no profesor " then they both went down to the great hall and he said stay here   I'll tell you when to come in "  once again she nods then she hears Dumbledore say " May I get you attention first of all I want to say this year will be full of greatness and joy now for my announcement a new student will be joining us please welcome y/n Parker " you then start entering the great hall people start to stare you then proceed to walk over to the Slytherin table where a girl will blonde locks greets you and says "hi y/n I'm clara " she holds out her hand you look at her and say "nice to meet  you clara but I don't shake hands sorry " she then says "oh sorry " and you say "it's ok Clara " she then smiles and your eyes start to wonder and you lock eyes with a boy as soon as you do he looks away you then turn to Clara and say "hey umm who's that over there "
And she says "oh he's Mattheo Riddle hes hot but he's bad news so I would say stay away from him " you then nod your head  ............

                                Mattheo' s POV
I heard Dumbledore announce that we were going to have a new student I really didn't care but then I heard her name  the doors of the hall swing open as she came in I felt something in me like a weird sensation  I then proceeded to look away from her next thing i know she's sitting at my table which means she's is Slytherin I stare at her she then locks eyes with me I quickly look away and so does she ..

                              Back to y/n
I just ignore the sensation I got earlier  I head to my first class of the day it was potions again I saw the same boy but shrugged it off I sat next to clara the rest of the day goes ok then I head off to the library with Clara to study Clara then said she was tired after an hour of studying so I told her to go if she wanted to and she said her goodbyes and left to her dorm ... 10 mins past by then I see the same boy come into the library next thing I know hes sitting next to me reading a book so I don't think anything about it I just shrug it off and then I start feeling eyes on me so I say " are you just going to stare " he then puts his book down and stares at me and says "watch your attitude"  I scoff and look at him and say "wow maybe next time don't fucking stare at me and maybe we won't have this little argument " he then says "don't be so full of yourself " and smirks I get up and give him a dirty look before walking out of the library and heading to my dorm .

A/n : I hope y'all like this so far and remember this was made at 5 am so don't judge plz and thank you .. more parts coming soon .