Page 18 " The curse "

A/n I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday but here it is now sorry again..

I wake up and start remembering everything that happened I silently got up and dressed myself for some reason I felt really sick I left my room with mattheo still sleeping on my bed I quickly go over to my brother kai's dorm I knock I hear kai say "who is it " "kai it's y/n open up please " he opens the door and let's me in "why are you awake it's like five in the morning " I then told him everything and of course I left the part out where me and mattheo slept together because he would freak out and kill mattheo he then said "that's impossible you can't get sick and you can't get Prego " I look up at him and say "I think I can get pregnant unless I put a spell" he then nods and says "yeah " then I remember that i put on a spell last night when that happened so I say "but I'm not pregnant I promise " he looks back at me and say" yeah I know because I would've sensed that baby the moment you came in here " I nod and feel something in my throat I start coughing blood kai looks at me and says "what the hell " I look at him and say "it's a curse I can reverse it b- "I start coughing again blood now coming out my nose "I need time " I finally say he nods and says "ok your going to be fine um I'll try to find the spell too ok " I nod and say" I'm going back to my dorm "" ok "
I go back to my dorm I don't see mattheo on the bed I figured he left when I sensed someone behind me "I thought you left " "no fortunately I'm still here darling " I turn around and he sees the blood on my nose and says "what happened " I walk over to the bathroom before saying" it's just a nose bleed " "I'm fine " he nods and again I start coughing blood he looks back at me and says "ok your definitely not ok " i keep coughing blood when I think of who could of cursed me Freyas name was the first one to come to my mind I stop coughing after a while Mattheo looks at me concerned I look up at him and say "I'm ok " he looks at me like I'm crazy and says "your not ok y/n your literally coughing blood and bleeding from your ears and nose" I look at him confused before looking in the mirror and seeing blood coming out my ears "oh shit "I muttered I also think this could be my father he then says" what " I look back at him and say "someone is cursing me " he looks mad and tries to head for the door I reach for his arm and say "no Mattheo you killing the person is not gonna make anything better " I then hear "she's right you know "I turn around and see my father "what the hell are you doing here " Mattheo then says "you know him ?" "Yeah he's my father probably the one who cursed me " my father nods and says "you smart little girl " Mattheo tries to lunge at him but before he can my dad says "motus " I then look at my father and start chanting something my dad starts to scream kai seems to hear because he comes into my dorm Mattheo gets up and just looks at me and my dad I start to chant again the spell that I think could cure me I finish chanting I sigh and say" wow your not strong I thought you could've held the curse longer on me but no " kai goes closer to our dad and I say "kai don't, not here he looks back at me before snapping our fathers neck I then say "never mind do what you have to do just get his body out of here " kai nods and picks up our father and starts to leave the room with our father over his shoulder Mattheo then looks at me and says "how did you do that and how did your father throw me to the wall without a wand ?" I then say "our family can do wand less magic " he nods and say "ok I have to go darling "he leaves the room I sigh .......

5 minutes later
Clara comes in my room "hey I heard screams coming from your dorm are you ok " I turn to look at the blonde in front of me and nod "yeah I'm ok " "ok good well I promised Cedric that I was going to meet up with him so yeah bye take care " "take care clara " I finally get up from my bed I think at least no one noticed the hickeys I go outside and grab a person "hey! What the heck " " shut up " I say they instantly stop talking my eyes start showing veins and my eyes turn dark green I bite into her neck and the gasp and scream I keep on going until there head is separated from their body I just leave them there i speed away to my dorm I close the door behind me and start to undress so I can get in the shower I get in

5 minutes later Clara comes in my room "hey I heard screams coming from your dorm are you ok " I turn to look at the blonde in front of me and nod "yeah I'm ok " "ok good well I promised Cedric that I was going to meet up with him so yeah bye take...

I sigh and keep on showering

An hour later I get out the shower I look In the mirror and see all the hickeys on my neck I scoff and go over to my closet and put on a comfy outfit I brush my hair and brush my teeth before checking my windows and doors I lock my door and close my blinds I go over to my little fridge and pull out a blood bag I start drinking on it when I hear a knock I put away my blood bag and clean my mouth I go over to the door and open it there stands kai with a werewolf bite I let him come in and I close the door "what happened?" "Got attacked by a wolf " "well I mean you can siphon it I don't need to give you my blood " he  nods and says "yeah I know " he siphons it and I tell him "so what did you do with our father ?" I start to walk over to my fridge before he says "I made a deal with the wolf he takes daddy dearest and I escape "
I nod and open my fridge and pull out my blood bag before saying" something about this deal says that he will let dad go because our father will make a deal with him and he will escape "I take a sip from the blood bag he then says "oh yeah your right that will definitely happen " I then pick up a knife and tell him "here " he looks at me confused before saying "you stored magic in here " "yup from two witches that I killed actually three now that I think about it ,it's all yours by the way " he looks at me and says "thanks " I finish my blood bag and put it in the trash we keep on talking the rest of the night and then we eventually go to sleep .....

A/n hey hoped you like this part anyways yeah um I'm definitely going to post today again maybe umm and I might get a husky so yeah love you all and have a great day 👋🏻😌 1272 words .