Page 19 " dancing in blood "

"Ugh shut up kai I've heard you rant all morning about the merge bla bla " i roll my eyes and he looks at me and squints his eyes and says "what about you and mattheo " I then say "what about it " "that day that dad cursed you and the other night before he cursed you what the hell was mattheo doing there? "I curse under my breath and look at him "I- I we did you know " he blinks a few times before saying "seriously " I stare blankly at him and he says "hey at least tell me how was it like was it good or nah " I laugh and say "kai !" He laughs and there was a knock at the door i go over and open it to see mattheo kai gets up from the bed and says "ima go I have things to do " he walk out the door and smirks I shake my head" hey " he looks at up and down and says "hey " and walks closer to me I get flustered but hide it he looks at me in the eyes and says "you are very beautiful " "and you are hot " realizing what I said I bite my lip he then pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck I let out moans and then he brings his lips up to mine we start kissing passionately and then rough he carries home to the bed while Kissing me "you " he keeps kissing me "are " "addicting " "I know I am " I bite my lip and he says in a low voice "god that turns me on " he starts kissing my neck then a sudden wave of hunger was over me my veins start to show again and my eyes turn dark green" what the hell I think " I start kissing his neck to prevent him from seeing after a while they go away i think 'good ' I turn mattheo over so that I'm now sitting on top of him I start kissing his lips while grinding on him he lets out moans I take off his shirt and he takes off mine I start to kiss his abs he moans while I'm still grinding on him he then says "stop teasing " "aww mattheo wants this badly well sorry love but your not getting this so easily " he clenches his jaw and I think go that's hot I start to kiss him again and then after a while I pull away and so does he we put on some clothes and start to get in bed (by the way this is in the night ) I lay my head on his chest while he plays with my hair we both end up falling asleep.......
⚜️
"Lovely Olivia and josette the daughters you love the most " my father turns to look at me and says "yeah I love them the most because you are you a mistake " I got mad and sad so I grabbed a knife and threw it to my own father "dad !" My father falls down to the floor and holds on to his wound liv runs over to our father and says "what the hell y/n he did nothing to you " I turn to look at liv and say "you filthy bitch after all this time I thought you were smart but you are just a coward like dad and jo and Luke " she starts crying and says "you where just a mistake dad never wanted you !!" I laugh and say "liv dad doesn't care about you he only cares about his filthy coven " I then start to walk away "you know liv I should've bit him but your in the way sadly "" screw OFF !!" jo screams I mock her and walk to my room with kai ........
⚜️
2:00 am
I gasp awake and say what the hell I see mattheo still sleeping and a wave of hunger washes over me I look away quickly and get out of bed I sigh and go out of my dorm I find someone sitting in the common room reading I go over to them and say "don't make noise " they nod there head and I grab their arm and start heading outside to where no one can see us after a while of walking i stop they stop and say "what's going on " I then say" don't scream " they nod their head and veins start showing and my eyes start glowing they gasp and try to run I grab their arm and dug my fangs into their neck they gasp again and try to push me off but I'm stronger after a while I let go and say "aww poor you I didn't get your name " they are about to say their name when I lift them and throw them to a rock causing them to bleed from their head and I go over to them and snap their neck" huh " I wipe the blood from my mouth and make my way over to my room I walk in and see mattheo standing i then say shit under my breath he then looks at me and says "what the hell " I start to feel nauseous and I start to fall only for mattheo to run over to me and say "shit I've got you " he starts to carry me bridal style he sets me down on the bed and says "what the hell happened your covered in blood " I look down and my white shirt and say" oh god " he then says "ok umm here " he hands me a black shirt and and some black pants I say " thanks " I start to change he sits on the bed and I look at him and lie" I don't know what happened..." he nods and says" come let's get some sleep it's three in the morning" I nod and go back to sleep........
⚜️
"So what your a ripper" I roll my eyes and say "no kai I don't know " well if you were you would've already killed everyone here so I guess your not but I think it might be the curse that dad put on you because you weren't like this before " I nod and say" yeah I guess your right it's going to be the curse because ever since i did the spell i started to get very hungry "" he sighs and says "well we know that last time you were like this it wasn't so good " I nod and say "let's go to class " .........
⚜️

A/n I know you guys hate authors note but yeah umm I want to know how was your day mine was pretty stressful but yeah love you all and I hope you guys like the story so far 💚
1128 words....