Page 7 "Long. Time no see" part 2

Previously on Falling Hard
"Sooo who's the boy ?" Kai asks "Mattheo Riddle " I say "oh " kai says
                                       ⚜️
Later in class .
Y/n's POV
I see clara in class I quickly walk up to her and say "where were you " she smiles and says" I was doing something " I look a her and smirk "soo at least tell me who It was that you were snogging "😏 she laughs and says "it was a ravenclaw boy his eyes were blue and he was sooo cute " I smirk and say "ooo ok clara I see you anyways I have to go to my table see you later " yeah bye y/n see you later " "bye Clara "
I walk over to my table sit down next to Mattheo he says" hello y/n" I say "hi Mattheo " "how is your day going darling " "good " "mine was good too" Jake says  I look at him and say "did we ask " he Responds with "no I don't think you care but I just want to be friendly and join the conversation" I look at him and say "cut the friendly act what the hell do you want "  he sits and says "I already told you y/n" I say "yeah I know what  you want and you also want something else you always do " he looks over to clara and says "yeah your right I also want Clara to"  I grab my dark green knife and stab his hand that is on the table luckily no one noticed except for Mattheo , "you bitch " Jake says  Mattheo laughs and says "darling take the knife out we don't want to cause a scene " I look over at him before taking my knife out and cleaning it with jakes robe he gets mad but doesn't say anything....

                                         ⚜️
After class
Y/n's POV
I walk into the one of the halls where kai is at i grab his arm yanking him  away from a ravenclaw girl he looks at me and says "woah hello sisi you don't look so well "I turn to him and say "Jake is getting on my nerves I need him gone " kai says "so your doing it like exposing us right now" i look at him and say "yes but not yet " he says "ok remember I'm ready when your ready " I look at him and smile "thank you kai " kai is the only person i have left the only person  I care for apart from Clara I look at him and say" I have to go but see you tomorrow or later " "ok bye y/n " bye kai " ...

                                       ⚜️
At my dorm
I change and try to get some sleep I quickly get under the covers ....

A /n here's part 2 sorry for the wait