Page 14 "What are you back for "

Previously on FALLING HARD
"You should go get some sleep "I say to clara she nods and says good night when I say "you can come out now " ....
⚜️
A tall figure comes out the shadows
I turn to him and say "hello father" and smirk
He turns to me and says" hello y/n " but he says my name like if it where poison I look at him and say "wow even after what happened me and kai thought you would've learned your lesson " he looks at me with an angry glare and says "you know how I felt after I found all my children dead , knowing that my two disappointments did that " I laugh and say "father you never cared for us maybe here and there you treated my other siblings better that me and kai but you only cared for your fucking coven you never cared about us the coven came first to you not FAMILY " he looks at me and says "y/n you know Malachai was just a MOSTER YOU KNOW IT HE WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT AND SO WHERE YOU BUT NOT AS MUCH AS HIM " I look at him he always used Malachai kais full name he always said it when he was mad I suddenly slap him" don't you dare talk about him that way " I had to put a silencing spell on my dorm so people wouldn't hear he look at me and says" n/n" (Nick name ) "what are you even back for father " he looks at me and says "first of all young lady don't you dare hit me again" I scoff " and I'm here because I need help " I look at him with a 'seriously ' face and say" seriously you first come in here and act all tough and shit and call me a disappointment and now you want my help ?" I laugh and say "what is it you even need help with " he says "I need help putting kai back into the prison world" I look at him and say" "no your all on your own and ether ways father I will not let you put kai back in that prison world " he looks at me and punches me I bit the inside of my cheek and turn to look at him surprisingly it left a bruise I laugh and say" fuck off " he tries to hit me again when I throw him to the wall he gets up grunting and says "YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT Y/N" i grab him and say I "KNOW FATHER YOU ALREADY SAID THAT I WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOU BUT JUST KNOW THAT KAI AND JO HAVE TO MERGE SOON AND IT WILL HAPPEN SO WHEN KAI AND I KILL YOU HE WILL GLADLY MERGE WITH JO NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DORM BEFORE I GLADY KILL YOU!" I let go of him and he leaves my dorm I sigh grabbing a vase and throwing it to the wall my eyes start glowing dark green and veins start showing I calm myself down and take the silencing spell off ......
⚜️
The next day ...
"Hey y/n woah" kai runs up to me and grabs my face and says "Who did this " I pull his hands away and say "Daddy dearest is back " he looks at me and says "How do you know ?" "He came to my dorm last night " and he says "so there was no fighting like usual "I look at him and say "silencing spell " he nods and says "what does he want anyways " I give him the look and he says "oh well looks like we have another family member to kill " I nod and say "yeah and I would like to torture him "he nods and smiles and I say "good thing this will heal I just need a drink I've been trying to go on a diet since you know I don't wanna cause a scene but at the same time I do " he nods and says" typical y/n maybe you should get off that diet of yours and start going back to your normal self I mean it's your nature and you know how to control it" I smile at him and say "yeah I think I'm going to do that " he smiles an nods before I walk away I find a Hufflepuff girl sitting on a rock I go up to her and say "how about you join me on a walk" she nods and gets up and we start walking to the forbidden forest as we get deeper I make sure no one is following me I then tell her "don't scream don't move " she nods suddenly my eyes start glowing dark green and veins start showing under my eyes I bite in her neck and drink her blood she gasp I put my finger up and keep bitting into her neck after a while I let go of her and she drops dead whit her head ripped off I chuckle and say "goodbye darling I didn't get your name " I put on a fake frown and wipe the blood off my chin I sigh and smile .....
⚜️
Mattheo's POV
I'm walking in the hall talking to 'friends' when I see y/n I see her brother run up to her saying something I can't really hear I then see a bruise on her cheek I start to lose my temper I think to myself who did this who did this y/n darling I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear "Riddle did you hear me ?" I look at the Slytherin girl infront off me and I tell her "No I didn't hear you because I'm tired of your fucking voice bitch all you do is talk shit " she looks at me with tears in her eyes I look at her and say "seriously your crying pathetic "I laugh and walk away ......
                                     ⚜️
Y/n's POV btw
I stay outside acting clueless I just finished burying her body and god it felt good I see Mattheo walk out I keep an eye on him as I see him walk over to me I say" hi Mattheo " he looks at me confused and says "what happened to your bruise "  "oh it healed I told him " he looked at me and said "who did it ?" I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed "why do you care Theo it's not like we're dating " he then said "oh dear y/n we will soon " I think god hopefully I then say "when is soon Theo " he grabs me and slams me to tree and I look at him up and down I look at his lips and he looks at mine he starts to go in I don't pull back finally our lips touch he starts to kiss me very passionately I kiss him back after a moment we pull away he then smirks and says "very soon y/n " I stand there and he then smirks and proceeds to walk away leaving me there ......

                                       ⚜️

A/n hey guys so here is this part hope you guys liked it tell me in the comments your thoughts on the story so far and I need ideas if you have any please put the in the comments thank you this part also contains 1229 words