Part 17 " Tension "

⚠️TW ⚠️ THERES GONNA BE SMUT SO BUCKLE UP ✋🏻😏

Clara starts saying things that I couldn't even Make out because I was so entertained in my thoughts that weren't so holy "y/n did you hear me ?" "Huh what umm yeah " "ok anyways I don't know what's up with you but ok" I turn to Clara and say "I'm ok let's just go to class " she nods as we start to walk to potions right before we got into potions class a Hufflepuff boy name d Cedric Diggory  comes up to clara and says "hey Clara you got a second " Clara looks at me and I nod and continue to make my way to potions.....

At Potions Class

"Ms Parker do you know where Ms wood is ?" asked Snape

I look at Snape and say "yeah she had to do something important and she's probably gonna be a little late "

He nods and I take a seat next to my brother "hello kai" he looks at me and says "was there any funny business yesterday that I should know about ?" I roll my eyes and say "nope"

"So have you heard of dad so far ?"

Kai looks up from his book and says "no but he'll come around I know he will he's just waiting for the perfect time "
                                     ⚜️
"Yeah I guess your right I guess I just have the urge to kill that man after all that shit he put us through " kai nods and goes back to doing his potion
                                        ⚜️
5 minutes later
I feel eyes on me I turn around and see Mattheo I smirk and he stares back and smirks I turn away as I still feel his eyes on me I bite my lip to prevent smiling I then go back to my potion.......
                                       ⚜️
Defense against the dark arts ..
I walk into DADA I sit next to mattheo and say "hello Theo " he smirks  and says "hello love " I look over at him as I feel his glare on me we stare into each other's eyes my eyes suddenly look at his lips , his lips are soft he tasted so good I then see his eyes look down to my lips I bite my lip......
                                       ⚜️
Mattheo's POV
I'm sitting at my table in DADA class when I see y/n sit down next to me she says "Hello Theo " I smirk and say "hello love " part of me wanted to just kiss her again and take her to the bedroom god I keep looking at her she looks over at me and we look into each other's eyes her eyes are so mesmerizing she looks down to my lips and I then look down to hers and I see her biting her bottom lip god that turned me on ..... let's just wait until she's in the bedroom (✋🏻😀😏 y'all gonna get freaky)

Hall ..... BTW SMUT STARTS HERE SO IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE THEN DONT READ .
I walked down one of the halls I felt eyes on me but no one was around I didn't think much of it  I kept walking to my dorm I got to my dorm I opened the door and I was about close it when someone's hand stopped me from doing so Mattheo reveals himself he walks into my dorm and closses the dorm behind him quickly he then pins me to the walk "Theo " I moan he quickly gets turned on we start to kiss passionately which then turns into rough kissing he then pulls away and starts kissing my neck i moan at this point I know where things were going so I put on a silencing spell on my dorm he then makes his way back up to my mouth and starts kissing me again I knew he left hickeys I didn't really care just as long as they came from him we then quickly made our way to the bed still kissing we start to undress I quickly pull my shirt and skirt off only leaving me in my bra and underwear I then start unbuttoning his shirt I pull it off him and throw it I start to go the same with his pant he then looks at me and says" you sure love ?" I nod" yeah " he then pulls off his pants and starts leaving kisses all over my body his cold hands with rings touching my waist I moan he looks at me and smirks and says "this needs to come off darling " I bite my lip as I unclip my bra and slip it off and then my underwear he looks at me and says in a low voice "your so fucking beautiful " then starts to tease my clit I gasp and moan" Theo" "please I need you " he looks up at me and says" so desperate but your not getting this so easily " he starts to make his way up near my breast he then grabs a cup that had ice in it he grabs the ice and places it between his lips and starts using the ice near my breast I gasp and moan "please Mattheo I need you" he then says" oh so desperate " he then makes his way down and starts to take off his boxers i could see that he was hard he starts teasing me with his tip I grow a little frustrated but I end up moaning" T-Theo ple-"and before I could say anything else he was already in me I gasp and he moans "shit " it was a bit uncomfortable at first because of his length but I got used to it I tried to keep myself from moaning but he kept in going faster and I felt pleasure so I couldn't keep myself from moaning "your mine only mine " he start to bang into me harder a loud moan escapes my lips he then says "who do you belong to love ?" He keeps going faster and harder so all that came out of my mouth was moans he then said" answer me love who do you belong to" I moaned and said" y-you M-mattheo I belong to you " "good girl" ( I want to kill my self at this point y'all ✋🏻😀💀💀😭) we both start to reach our climax I can feel his trust getting a bit sloppier he pulls himself out and says "open " I do as told he then says "swallow" I swallow he then picks me up and says "let's get ourselves cleaned up "I nod as he takes me to the bathroom for us to take a shower  he sets me down and says "can you walk?" I look at him and say "seriously I can barely walk I can walk but there's a chance I will fall" he laughs and says "aww baby next time I'll leave you paralyzed " I roll my eyes at him as he turns on the shower and helps me get in we both get in and he holds my waist so I don't fall .....

                                         ⚜️
After the shower I change in something comfy while Mattheo is setting up the bed I go over limping mattheo turns to me and slightly laughs I look at him and say "next time if you leave me paralyzed you have to take care of me " he nods and says "ok sure whatever " we both get in bed as I lay my head on his chest .... I quickly fall asleep

A/n Ok y'all here it is sorry it took so long I had school work to do so yeah umm this is my first time writing smut ✋🏻😀 so yeah 💀✋🏻 1274 words. 😀