Page 2 "The next day "

Y/n wakes up and starts to remember everything about yesterday she shrugs it off she starts to get up when clara comes through the door and says "hurry up y/n " She says it while whining y/n then says "Clara what the hell its 6 am and we have a free day today " Clara the gives her a look that says sorry she then studies your face and says "god you look terrible " y/n slightly laughed and then says "yeah I know " she then walks over to the mirror and looks at herself and says "god , I look like I just got drained " Clara then says "yeah get ready I'll meet you at the library around 8:00 am "  y/n sighs and says "ok "

                             10 mins later
                              Y/n 's POV 
Time - 7:10 am
Y/n looks at the time and says "god hopefully I run into him again "she then snaps out of her thoughts and then says "what the hell you've only met him for like 15 mins and your already dreaming about him " " god" she thought to herself .....

                                 45 mins later
Y/n looks at the time 7:55 am and gets out of her room to go meet up with Clara at the library .
        3 mins later she's at the library y/n checks the time again and sees 7:58 am "2 mins before eight "she thinks to herself she then spots Clara and walks over to her Clara then says "finally your here " and y/n sighs and says "Clara i got here like 2 mins ago " Clara says "oh want to study I kinda need help on my potions class "
Y/n says" yeah I'll help you " then she thinks this will be easy I'm doing great in potions "  after a while clara gets tired and so does y/n Clara then says "I don't know how you do it but god potions is hard " y/n then shakes her head smiling slightly and says you'll understand it soon Clara you just need more practice " Clara then says " hey y/n can I ask you something " y/n looks at her and says "mmh yeah go ahead " Clara says why is Riddle looking at you  did something happen yesterday that I don't know " but she says this with a smirk and I tell her "No I don't know why Riddles looking my way and nothing happened yesterday "  then y/n tried to enter his mind but he was blocking her her face suddenly turned into a frown and she turned to look at Clara and said "Clara come to my dorm 8:00 pm sharp don't be late " Clara nodded confused but just went with it then y/n told her "I'm going to get some air "and Clara nodded and said "ok " y/n walked out of the library and went outside walking straight to the forbidden forest....

                               Mattheo's POV
I saw the new girl from yesterday walk into the library I kinda wanted to tell her off but something was holding me back and I started to feel this weird sensation in me and I tried to shrug it off but I couldn't this time and this time there was something off about her she look like she got drained but she still looked good I kept on staring at her I kinda felt sad and concerned for her but then I think to myself and "no you can't feel your the boy who can't feel " then I felt someone in my mind I instantly blocked them I see her staring at me I then know it was her then i see her tell something to a girl next to her I know her she's in my year Clara then she walks away I didn't want to be so suspicious but I think to my self "should I go after her " then I I think "fuck it I'm following her "....

                                 Back to y/n
I hear foot steps behind me I recognized them their Riddles I stop I turn around and look but theirs no one there so I continue to make my way to the forbidden forest I hear those foot steps again this time I don't stop or quicken my pace I walk normal I get to the forbidden forest and hide in a corner ... next thing I know it that I'm walking again thinking I missed him when suddenly im slammed against a tree I gasp and I see no other than Mattheo Riddle himself he then says" Why were you trying to get into my head " and I slightly laugh and say"  I wanted to see if you had a staring problem " he then scoffs and says "do you know who I am "  and I say "yeah Mattheo Riddle Voldemort's son the boy who can't love like his father the boy who's so cold hearted that won't even show mercy " he then smirks and let's go of me and says "seems like you do know then he says what are you doing out here " and I say "none of your business " his smirk suddenly turns into a cold glare and I tell him "now if you don't mind I have things to do " and I walk away then I see Clara and I tell her I have to cancel plans on meeting her tonight because I really want to sleep but I really just stayed up all night thinking about how he slammed me on the tree and how he touched me god...

A/n hope you guys like this story so far more parts coming soon ..946 words