Part 24 " kindness is weakness "

It's been at least 2 days I've stayed in my dorm drinking out of blood bags and drinking fire whiskey

I also been practicing a lot of magic like dark magic ,many different types of magic i have started to drink I usually never do ,after those two days  I decided to start to go to class instead of just be locked in my dorm

I also been practicing a lot of magic like dark magic ,many different types of magic i have started to drink I usually never do ,after those two days I decided to start to go to class instead of just be locked in my dorm ....
⚜️
Hallway
"Y/n !" I turn around and see Clara" heyy"she pulls me into a hug and I pull back she frowns and says "we're where you the past two days ?" I quickly lie and say "I was sick and I still am " she nods and says "oh ok well feel better I'm going on a date with Cedric "I nod and walk away ....

Hallway Clara's POV
I was walking when I saw y/n I asked myself where has she been I then go up to her "Y/n !" She turns around and says "heyy" I pull her into a hug and she pulls away I frown and think weird so then I say "we're where you the past two days?"she responds with "I was sick and I still am " I nod and say "oh ok well feel better I'm going on a date with Cedric " she nods and walks away I feel like somethings off about her but I shrug it off and go to my dorm to change for my date ......

Y/n's POV
I pulled away from her hug because I just felt really uncomfortable and then I saw someone bleeding I quickly rushed over to them and started to feed on them "y/n ! Stop it please " "aww asking for mercy now " I keep feeding they started to scream in pain "p-please s-stop...." their head falls off "oops " I hear clapping behind me I turn around and face kai "oh hi " I wave and he says "wow y/n you can't keep yourself together is it because um let's see you hurt Clara " "so basically you think I turned it off " he nods and i say "well brother that's where you are wrong like really wrong " he furrowed his eyebrows and says "so you didn't turn it off ?" I laugh and say "Nope " popping the " p " he then says "huh ok you do whatever you want " and he puts his hands up in surrender and walks away I start to make my way to my dorm ......
                                        ⚜️
Kai's POV
I asked clara if she had seen y/n and she said that she saw her heading outside so I made my way were I thought y/n would hang out I saw blood I followed the blood and saw y/n feeding on someone they started to beg for mercy but y/n didn't care I was so sure she turned it off so I kept looking at them and I started to clap when the body dropped dead She turned around and said "oh hi " and waved I then said "wow y/n you can't keep yourself together  um let's see is it because you hurt Clara " she then responded "so basically you think I turned it off ?" I nod and she then says "well brother that's where you are wrong like really wrong " I grow confused I furrow my eyebrows and say "so you didn't turn it off ?"  She laughs and says "Nope" popping the " p " i then say "huh ok you do whatever you want" and I put my hands up in surrender and walk away while walking away I now thought to myself there's still hope for my sister I can still try and pull her out the dark whole she's in ......

I knew when I told my brother that I still hadn't turned it off  he would have hope but I knew that he wouldn't be able to get me out of that dark hole it had to be someone else ....

A/n ok sorry this part is short but yeah hope you guys like the story so far and I love you ❤️ all