Page 8 "The torture"

btw I decided to skip a week forward because I'm lazy so yeah anyways back to the story and creds to harry_potter_draco_m and @belle-santos for the ideas on this part .
                                     ⚜️

A week later
Y/n's POV
It's been a week Jake hasn't done anything but I know he's planning something soon I was pulled away from my thoughts by kai shaking me saying "y/n! " i look at him and say "oh sorry what were you saying "  he looks at me and laughs and says "already dreaming about Mattheo " i lightly push him he puts on a hurt expression and says "ow " I look at him "oh come on it wasn't even that bad and no I wasn't day dreaming about him " he says "ok what ever you say " I tell him "well I'm to go look for Clara " "hey I'm going to"  I turn around and say "ok come on no funny business " "ok ok whatever you say "...
                                        ⚜️
With Clara
"Hey Clara " she turns around "hey y/n's who's the hottie " she looks at kai  I was about to say something when kai says "hi I'm kai "she blushes  I look at her and say "Clara this is kai ,kai this is clara and kai is my brother"  she looks at me and says "oh sorry " I look at her and sigh and then I say "umm anyways how about we go to my dorm and do something " I say this because I want her as far away from Jake she replies with" sure let's go " we all walk to my dorm when we get there kai says "I have to go but I will see you later bye y/n " bye kai " Clara then says "bye kai "he leaves , we then enter my dorm clara says "hey don't get mad but your brother is hot "I look at her and laugh "clara don't say that to me say that to his girlfriend " her smile fades and she says "oh he has a girlfriend " I look at her and say "yeah sorry " she nods and says "so what are we going to wear for the Yule ball " I look at her and say "we could go dress shopping we have two weeks " she looks at me and says" yeah I guess your right " I turn around and tell her "we could go next week and doesn't that mean the tournament is gonna happen " she says are you going to join I look at her and say "maybe " she says "well I'm not. "I nod and sit on my bed with her" so where are we getting our dresses from " I say "i don't know " she looks at me and says "how about if we go to a muggle store" I look at her and say" if that's what you want I'll take you " she smiles and says "really?" "Yeah " i say and nod my head she quickly hugs me and at first I don't return but then I return the hug we pull away and I say "if you don't mind I'm going to shower  " she says "ok and after your done can I shower and borrow some clothes " I look at her and nod ...
                                    ⚜️
I quickly get in the shower letting the cold water hit my exposed skin I run my hands along my h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color)
                                     ⚜️
30 minutes later I quickly change in the bathroom into my clothes of choice in the bathroom (of course) after I'm done I open the door and I look around my room but the presence of Clara isn't there I start to walk to the bed where she previously sat there was a note" if you want her come and get her -J " I got my knifes and ran out of my room I knew where he held her captive his dorm I was so pissed I finally got to his dorm and opened the door I closed it behind me I saw clara unconscious on the floor I quickly ran up to her and checked her pulse it was still there a sigh of relief quickly washed over me "well well looks like you arrived didn't take you long" I turn around and punch him "WHAT DID I TELL YOU JAKE !" He falls to the ground I kick him in the stomach repeatedly he starts to cough blood the door opens there stands kai I tell him " get her out of here and you know what to do " he nods and picks up clara and takes her to my dorm I close the door behind them meanwhile Jake tries to hit me but misses I laugh at him and say "how about we play darts " I pick him up and tie him to the bed I take out my knives and say" this is going to be fun " I start throwing my knives at him one hits him in the stomach another on his palm of his hand another on his leg he starts to scream from the pain he also says "YOU FUCKING BITCH EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING WE WENT THROUGH W-Why?" I look at him and say "EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH I EVEN TOLD YOU IF I EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN YOUR FUCKING DEAD SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE DEAD " i untie him and throw him on the floor he starts to whine in pain he then says "LET THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE " I grab his face and pull him up to my level and cut out a P for Parker on his cheek I smile and say "your so pathetic you try to act tough but your really just a piece of SHIT " he starts to cry and says "Y/N IM SORRY PLEASE HAVE MERCY I WILL LEAVE AND STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND C-CLARA just please don't do this " I look at him and laugh " now begging for mercy " I grab my dark green knife and stab him in the stomach only for him to grunt I say "oops sorry missed" I take out my knife and stab him on his side he cry's out in pain I keep on stabbing him I then take out my dark green knife and say "goodbye Jake it's been a long terrible ride" he starts to say no please Y/N ! You can't do this " my eyes start to glow dark green while veins start showing I laugh and say "I can do this " I stab him in his heart he falls to the floor I take out my knife from his side and say" I will just leave you here I don't think you will mind Jake It's been a long night and I'm tired Jake so I'm not going to bury you I will just let you be found just like the others :) " "bye Jake "
                                       ⚜️
I walk out his dorm and head to my dorm I quickly change while clara is still unconscious once I walk out the bathroom from changing and see clara holding her head i quickly walk over to her "hey hey how are you" she looks at me and says "my head is pounding " I look at her and ask "what's the last thing you remember"" nothing much" I look at her and say "ok um you were running you then fell and hit your head hard that's the last thing you remember " she looks at me in the eyes while I stare back she then says "that's all I remember " I say "good  you should get some sleep you hit your head pretty hard " she says "yeah um can you walk me back to my dorm just in case I fall " I nod and walk her to her dorm once we get there she says wow I must've fallen really hard because my head hurts " I smile and say "here I got you some pain killers " she smiles and says "thank you and goodnight y/n " I smile and say "goodnight Clara " ....
                                       ⚜️
Back at my dorm
I quickly turn of my lights and get under the covers I mutter to myself "good thing she doesn't know " and with that I fall asleep.....

A/n Here's this part again thank you to harry_potter_draco_m and @belle-santos for the ideas go follow them ... I really appreciate it  ..- 1409 words