Page 4 " Time to find out "

A/n hey i just want to say thank you to the people who have been adding this to their library and for reading this it really means a lot to me btw I'm going to try and update this 2 times a day maybe 3 if I can .

The next day
Clara opens y/n's door and says "hey ! Get up "
"Ok ok Im up " clara then says "good because Jake is following me he's kinda creepy " y/n says "kinda !? He's a terrible person so try to stay away from him actually don't try do it " Clara says" umm if you don't mind me asking how do you know him ?" Y/n sighs and walks over to her closet to get her robe and then proceeds to walk to the bathroom and she says "he's my ex that cheated and tried to manipulate me " and Clara says" oh sorry we'll get ready I'll wait for you at the great hall " y/n sighs and says "ok bye clara see you there " bye y/n " ....

Y/n undresses and hops into the shower the hot water hitting her back meanwhile she thinks "what is he doing back I have to find out "...
30 minutes later
I figured I shouldn't cause a scene in the great hall and to my luck I didn't have to because the Smith bitch wasn't there so I run over to him and reach for my pocket I look around no one is here it's just me and him so I take out my dark green knife and slam him onto a tree with my knife on his throat and told him "why are you back after all those  years what are you doing back ?"  He laughs and says" because I want to make you life miserable " y/n scoffs and says "you really want me to go all psycho mode again " he smirks and says "yeah I want people to see the real true you " ,"oh really you realize I can kill you right now "  i say this while I slit his cheek into a P for Parker blood drips down his cheek as he says "AHH you bitch " I grab him by his tie and throw him on the ground he says" ah what would your little friend Clara say when she sees the true you " he laughs I grab him and tell him "you go near her and next time I won't only be a cut "and with that I walk away ....

I thought to myself he want to expose me he's so dead I can't let him get to Clara ...

                        Mattheo's POV
I went outside to get some air I saw Smith I was jealous because I saw y/n run towards him I thought to myself no  I can't feel jealous I don't even like her or do I ...? , next thing I know she's looking around I hide behind a tree and peek my head to watch what they are doing I saw her pull out a dark green knife and grab Jake and slam him into a tree she was talking to him but I couldn't hear them because I was so far away then I saw y/n cut into Jakes cheek it look like it was a P for Parker I thought to myself this girl might look sweet but she's a psycho I like that about her I see her grab him and throw him onto the floor a smirk grew on my face then she said something but I couldn't make out the word then she left .... Jake looked terrified after she left

Y/n 's POV
I went inside after I had my little discussion with Jake i was walking in the hall when a boy named Draco Malfoy winks at me I knew he was in my year and house god I'm not really interested in him so I look away then Clara comes running up to me crying she tries to say "y/- y/n " she keeps on crying I hug her and calm her down I tell her "hey hey what happened " I'm worried for her she then says "my neck " I see a mark I look at her neck a J is cut out I instantly knew who it was .... Jake he's so dead I look back at her face with smudge mascara I tell her "where's Jake " she then points to the library "I say ok come with me " she manages to "n-no " I told her "Clara im not letting him touch you now go to my dorm get that cleaned up and stay in there" she nods and runs while I go to the library only to see Jake pinning a girl to the wall with his wand pointing at her she looks scared I run up to him and tell him "let her go Jake this is between you and me " Jake then pulls out a knife and cuts her cheek into a S for Smith I looked at him and then the girl I see the blood my eyes start turning into a shade of dark green luckily the girl Isn't looking at me but Jake is he the laughs and says " look at you " I look away my eyes turn back into my normal e/c I then look at him and grab his arm away from the girl then I pin him to a wall with the knife that he had and I put it on his throat I then say to the girl "get behind me " she does as told she looks terrified I look back at Jake then tell him "I told you that if you lay a hand on Clara your dead "  he looks at me terrified and then I told him in his ear" to bad this innocent girl is behind me if not you would've already been on the floor bleeding " I then say "I will kill you " then I let go of him and I turn to the girl and tell her "go to your dorm a get that cleaned up and don't tell anyone what happened here "she nods and runs to her dorm  I turn to Jake and tell him "this isn't over "

Back at y/n 's dorm
Clara's POV
Clara Hears  the door open she flinched after she saw y/n come in she was calm y/n tells me "are you ok ?" I say  "yeah I feel much better well I should get going to my dorm I have to get ready for classes tomorrow "y/n nods and" says ok be careful Clara " I then leave ....
Y/n's POV
"God I'm worried about her but I guess she's right I have to get some sleep " I change into something comfy and get in bed and fall asleep....

A/n here you guys go 1153 words hope you guys like this story so far once again thanks for reading this ...