chapter 12

I curl into a ball on my bed the moment I enter my room as tears threaten to fall.

So much has happened today, It's been a monumental day for me.

I was so caught up in the heat the the moment, I forgot about olly and I've only just realised I was unfaithful to him.
I have to give him a call. Maybe tell him to come visit tomorrow.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand, unlock it and see I've received a voicemail from olly.
' Hey baby, you didn't call me when you arrived so I've been a little worried......

'Silence...'

'Just, call me okay?'
"I love you gee, bye"
He sounds so frantic and worried.

I just cheated on someone who actually cares for me with someone who has my father captive and would most likely kill me in about three months because I don't see myself close to finding this traitor.

I have no leads or traces. I'm completely clueless regarding this situation and I made mum a promise.

Now, here I am, exchanging saliva with the person holding my father captive.

' just how dumb can I possibly be? '

I can't even say the kiss was a mistake.

No, it wasn't and I know it.

I wanted it and relished the feel of his lips on mine.
It was just a case on momental stupidity.
I don't think I'm bold enough yet to tell olly about the kiss. I really hope it won't happen again so I won't have to feel this guilt.

I wipe my cheeks and dial Olly's number.
He picks up at the first ring, like he has been expecting my call.

'' Hey baby '' He breathes.

'' Hi '' I say breathlessly.

'' I was so worried when you didn't call. Are you okay baby? '' He asked concerned.

'' I'm sorry, I've been a little occupied that's all. '' I say.

' certainly, shoving your tongue down Mr Saverio's throat ' My subconscious mocks.

'' Is he treating you right? if he isn't tell me, I can come over and knock some sense into him and give him an earful. '' He jokes and this actually makes me giggle a little.

I can't even imagine olly fighting Mr Saverio.
There wouldn't even have to fight because he'll be dead right before the duel begins.

''An earful? And what exactly are you going to tell him? '' I ask.

'' I would walk up to him with my do not mess with me or I'm gonna kick your fat ass look and say, you this girl here? She's mine and should be treated like the goddess she is or I'm gonna whoop that fat ass of yours and mess up your face real bad. '' He says and I can feel his smile on the other end.

God, I love him so much.

'' He treats me like a guest, so I guess that's good. '' I say.

'' Okay baby. I wish I could hold you right now. It feels like you've been away for months. '' He whines.

Now I have a sudden urge to see him. Can't believe I actually miss olly. He's like my only life outside of this famiglia.

'' You should come visit tomorrow. '' I suggest.

'' Really babe? '' He asks excitedly which makes me smile.

'' Yeah. '' I chuckle.

'' I'll be there at noon. I love you so much babe. '' He says.