chapter 10 (ii)

This chapter will he dedicated to Adaezekingz for the lovely cover. Check out her cover shop guys!!!
I promise you won't be disappointed.

********

'' You can't be serious. '' I scoff in disbelief and he quirks a brow.

'' My father has been locked up for weeks, how could he possibly be the one that tipped them off. '' I add.

'' He said you father has important accomplices. '' He says indifferently.

'' I want to see the bastard, let him say it to my face. ''

'' Anyone who doesn't belong to the mafia and walks into the basement doesn't walk out the same person . ''

'' Well in that case, I guess I have nothing to worry about, seeing as I belong to the mafia. '' I sass.

'' Let me stop you there Gianna. your father belonged to the mafia. ''

'' I'm his daughter. I was born into this. ''

'' you're not going to take up his position if he were to die so let's drop the topic. ''

'' I want to see him Mr Saverio. ''

'' There's no need for you to go in there Gianna. It's no place for a lady. ''

'' I'm serious Mr Saverio. '' I fiddle with the knot of  my sarong.
'' I want him to say it to my face. ''

Mr Saverio stares at me blankly.

'' Please. '' I plead.

His gaze locks with mine and he imbibes his drink still staring at me.

It feels like a staring contest. One I don't want to back out from.

'' Okay fine. '' He consents.

'' I'll arrange a meeting in the evening by five. Luca would pick you up. ''

'' Thank you Mr Saverio. '' I give a grateful smile as I stand to leave.

'' Gianna. '' He calls.

'' Yes? '' I turn around.

'' Refrain from wearing just your bikini in my study. '' He says as he let's his gaze roam my body.

I feel my nipples harden under his intense scrutiny as they strain through the flimsy material of my bikini top.

'' Sure. '' I say, flustered .

I go up to my room to shower and get dressed, as it was already 4:30.
***

There was a knock on my door at exactly five.

' that must be Luca. ' I thought.

'' I'll be in the front portico when you're ready. '' He says from the door.

'' Okay. '' I yell as I grab my phone and tuck it in the pocket of my jeans.

I head down to the portico and find Luca  smoking a cigarette.

'' You smoke too? '' I ask, remembering Mr Saverio.

'' Yeah, a stress reliever. ''  He says.

'' Enzo fucking hates it when I smoke the damn thing. '' He chuckles.

''  But he smokes too. '' I say.

'' Yeah he does but he smokes cigars not cigarettes, he hates the smell of cigarettes, he says it's cheap shit. But I smoke it anyways just to get him riled up. '' He laughs.