Prologue

Ashley's POV

I was drawing on my notebook ignoring everything in my surroundings including some of my teacher's lessons. "Ms. Ketchum are you even paying attention to this lesson!" I quickly closed my notebook right away and carefully watched my teacher, Ms. Chiyuki tapping her feet couple of times.

I slowly took a deep breath and placed a small smile across my face. "Yeah! I'm paying attention to your lesson Ms. Chiyuki!" I responded trying my best not to get called out again.

Ms. Chiyuki pointed her fingers towards the board. "Oh! Really you've have been paying attention to the class today Ms. Ketchum!" Ms. Chiyuki responded in a sarcastically tone, as she was now crossing her arm over her chest. "What type of evolve stone does a Vulpix evolved into?" Ms. Chiyuki asked me a question smirking across her face.

I felt the sweat was coming over to my face as I didn't responded to Ms. Chiyuki question. "A-A W-Water Stone!" I stuttered placing my head against the desk. The whole class were bursting out laughing making me feel embarrassed myself.

Ms. Chiyuki shook her head in disappointed on me. "Sorry that was the wrong answer Ms. Ketchum! It's that much clear that you've haven't been studying a lot for this lesson today!" Ms. Chiyuki called me out once again.

The rest of class continued bursting out laughing and pointing fingers at me. I heard the school bell ring again which thank god that school was over for the day so I wouldn't have to deal with my class mates right now. I grabbed my bag out of my desk and quickly running out of the classroom.

I opened my locker grabbing my stuff out of it. "I couldn't wait to see my brother today." I exclaimed this is going to be great since today that my twin brother Ash was coming home today from his journey to the Unova region.

After I've finished packing the rest of my stuff I was about to leave the school. "Look everybody it's that loser who gotten the answers wrong!" I groaned under my breath as I kinda of recognized that snobby brat voice. I turned to my direction to noticed a fair-skinned teenage girl with long blond hair with the bangs pulled back to the sides and light green eyes. Oh great it's none other than the most popular girl in Pallet Acadmey, Eleanor Jackal.

Eleanor flipped her long blond hair with a big smirked across her face. "Oh hey loser!" Eleanor answered in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes just ignoring her snobby behavior and walking out of the school building.

When I was getting out of the school building to noticed a mammalian, quadrupedal Pokemon with primarily  grey fur and the tip of her bushy tail it has large furry collar are cream-colored. "Eevee!" I called out her name kneeling down on my knee.

"Eievui!" Eevee cried lightly quickly jumping into my arms. I began laughing a little when Eevee was licking my cheek.

I quickly stood up from the ground I was still holding Eevee in my arms. "Come on Eevee let's get going!" I responded in a cheerful tone quickly began heading towards home.

"Hey everyone!" I stopped walking for a moment and quickly turned my direction towards Shannon who was just giving out invite for her sweet 16 birthday. "You guys are all intvited to my super sweet 16 birthday party!" Eleanor announced it to the whole class, which I didn't say a word to anything.

"My super sweet 16 birthday were going to have hot tub, pool table, drinks, snacks and finally Ashley Ketchum wouldn't be allowed to come at all." Eleanor responded to the rest of classmates.

I looked down on the cold ground with tears racing down on my cheek. "Who cares about that loser anyways! She only just have a pathetic Eevee that doesn't evolved which luckily that my own Eevee recently evolved into a beautiful Vaporeon with a Water Stone!" Eleanor continued responded in a mocking tone, just making the rest of the classmates bursting out laughing. "Her brother is nothing but an idiot who keeps losing the Pokemon League and never evolved that pathetic yellow rat!"

I couldn't handle this anymore, Eleanor is trying make everything worst like making fun of my Eevee and now my brother. Eevee was growling at the blond hair rich brat. "Vee!" Eevee was about to jumped out of my arms.

I quickly hold my Eevee tightly into my arms. "No! Eevee just leave her alone it's not worth it anymore!" I muttered under my breath and began walking away from this situation.

--------------------------------

Hey everyone just letting everyone know that this is a reboot of this book and welcome to the book series called This is Me!

Shout outs:
Cherry_Bianca
infinityalbi10
Chantokyo85
rinaiya15
Sobble_fan
Indi_Amour
speedxlazuil125
pearlrose32