Chapter Twelve

For the last several days had passed, after encountering with that good for nothing Dolan the Pokemon Smuggler, saving all the group of Spewpa from almost getting sold for the wrong reasons. Trying to make our way to Cyllage City for my brother's upcoming second gym battle, as we took a small stop, when we encounter a light blue eyes woman with a dark pink ponytail, and wearing everything all pink outfits named Penelope,facing my brother for a battle at the nearby forest.

Penelope challenge my brother to a battle by using this new Pokemon, I never seen before called Sylveon, who's is a fairy type. Bonnie told me that Dedenne, Swirlix and Kirlia are fairy types aswell like Sylveon. Ash's Froakie list by Sylveon using her move called Draining Kiss.

Penelope was leading us straigh to the kindergarten, explaining to us that her and Sylveon explore the forest everyday, looking for a wild Pokemon, watching kids enjoying playing with our Pokemon team, expect for this one boy, named Randall, who's afraid of Pokemon and trying his best to keep distancing.

Of course, Team Rocket came out of nowhere, dressing up as a traveling entertainment group, inviting all of the kids up on stage to play, knowing that Team Rocket swipe Pikachu, Kirlia and Penelope's Sylveon, driving off their truck. We didn't know that Ash's Froakie and Randall were also trapped there.

Now, Ash and I were inside of truck, succefully saved them, as we we're facing against Team Rocket. "Kirlia," I warmly whispered to my Pokemon as her body was surrounding in a beautiful colorful rainbow shine. My eyes widened in surprised and watching shine then glowing getting brighter to managed to hit Team Rocket with the help of Pikachu's Electro Ball, sending them blasting off again.

Ash's Fletchling flew over to my brother's shoulder, as a white car drove inside to the warehouse. Serena and Penelope got off the car along with Clemont and Bonnie. "Ash! Ashley! Everyone! So you're safe!" She warmly answered, growing a smile on her expression, waving over to the both of us.

We shortly arrived back at the kindergarten, watching Randall was telling his story of saving Pikachu, Kirlia, and Sylveon, having a conversation with my brother's Froakie of becoming friends now. Then later on, we looked back at the kindergarten kids and Penelope. "When I grow up, I'll be a Pokemon Trainer too. I'll start my journey with a partner like Froakie." Randall happily explained, growing a bright grinning on his expression.

"I see. The next time we meet, let's have a battle!" Ash exclaimed pumping his fits in the air in delight, looking forward to battle him one day, watching him nodding his head. "Yeah! It's a promise." He responded, pulling his hand out for my brother's hand shakes. Ash and the younger boy shaked their hands. "All right, we're leaving." Clemont called out to see us preparing to leave the kindergarten, before hiding to the next town.
_____________
After this huge event of my brother, Ash and I returning to the class with Randall who was no longer have a fear on Pokemon, which made me proud in him. We continue making our way to Cyllage City, we've meet this young ninja named Sanepi and his Pokemon, Frogadier, which was the secondary evolutionary form of Froakie.

We shortly learned that Sanpei was from this small village called Ninja Village, mentioning about his two brothers named Ippei and Nihei. Sanpei revealing himself to us that his main goal to beat both of his brothers and becoming the strongest from his own village.

Sanpei teaches my brother's Froakie of learning a different way using Quick Attack, as they were training all of suddenly Jessie, James, and Meowth interrupted them, who managed to captured Pikachu and Sanpei's Frogadier by their net. "Those three would never stopped quitting." I angrily muttered, getting sick and tired of Team Rocket always bothering my brother, Ash.