Chapter Twenty-Three

For a short period of time everyone in the Summer Camp is brought to the orientation as Professor Sycamore introduces the group to one of the camp custodians to this very nice woman named Madame Catherine.

Ashley on the other hand, didn't see Jake or Audrey at the orientation while Sycamore explained to them about teaching bonds with their Pokémon and earning the most points by doing some outstanding activities.

Whoever gets the most points the best team will be recorded in the Summer Camp Hall of Fame. Ashley was really surprised when Catherine spoke of Diantha who used to participate in camp as well.

Then, quite a while now Ashley sits this one out along with Bonnie watching everyone having a fun time battling with each other, except for Eleanor and Kasper who were just plain rude, causing them to lose some points. She already saw them having a double battle against Luka and Kawamoto, luckily the two rich brats lost the battle.

Afterwards the sun was going down and the sky was turning dark blue. Ashley and the others were enjoying themselves eating their dinner. "Ash keeps surprising us." Clemont cheerily noted was honestly proud of Ash's battling style. "His actions show the lengths he will go for Pokémon." Ashley gradually took a small bite at the sweet mashed potato with Eevee and Swablu sitting on her lap.

Ash chuckled a little as he stretched his neck feeling embarrassed. "He's exaggerating." He jokes about it as Ashley playfully rolls her eyes. He turned to face Clemont. "In that case, technology, as in your inventions, is amazing too!" He calmly explained it to him.

In the further table Kasper and Eleanor were watching the whole thing looking very irritated due to them losing the battle against Luka and Kawamoto. "Inventions, you say?" Trevor asked cheerily with his eyes widened in surprise.

"They always help us out." Ash recalls the young trainer as Clemont turns around to grab something. Then, gently placed his large bag on the table. "This is it." He exclaimed, showing everyone his recent inventions.

"Woah, I truly adore the Aipom Arm. It's pretty cool you even made that Clemont." Yuna sweetly comments, causing Clemont's cheek to turn bright red.

"Oooh! Clemont likes Yuna....It's so romantic and sweet. " Both Julie and Bonnie sarcastically teased him as Clemont started to blush even more.

Bonnie instantly races her way out of the table then getting down on one knee right in front of Yuna. "Will you please take care of my brother?" She cheerfully responded, causing everyone except for Julie in the dining room to gasp in shock.

"W-W-What....Me take care of your own brother." Yuna stumbled with her cheek turning bright red as she hastily put her hand over her mouth . Clemont runs over straight to his younger sister then dragging her away feeling very humiliation.

Julie can't help herself as she cracked a laugh watching her older cousin giving her the death stare. "My dream is to one day follow in my mother's footsteps to be the world's incredible Pokémon Performer. Just like her." Gloria explained softly to them, gently picking up the glass of water slowly taking a tiny sip.

"Wait, your mom used to be a performer back in the day.'' Shauna recalled curiously at the two sisters from the Sinnoh region. Both Gloria and Yuna nodded their heads with huge smiles across their faces. "Yes, she was one of the best performers across the Kalos region.'' Yuna calmly pointed it out to the rest of the group except for Luka. "But my dream is to be the world's best Pokémon trainer." She continued to discuss seeing Ash giving her a big thumbs up.

"That's so amazing Yuna. I guess this means we are now rivals." Ash noted cheerily to her. Yuna gave a gentle smile back to her. "Since we are talking about our dreams. Just like you Ash, my dream is also to be a Pokémon Master." Luka pointed it out with his Pichu sitting on top of his shoulder.