Chapter Nineteen

After meeting the Kalos Champion, Diantha right when Ashley was about to leave with the others, Calem stopped her which she got truly confused. Then he began whispering to her that they should keep a secret about Lysandre giving them the plane to the Hoenn region. As of once again the gang were heartily walking past down Route 10 instantly making their way to Shalour City. 

It was such a wonderful mid-morning with the sweet cool breezing wind blowing over Ashley's hair. Then Ashley couldn't help herself and think about what Calem had said to her or who this mysterious person that was working with Lysandre. But luckily she had her Kirlia out of her Poké Ball so she could just spend some time outdoors. 

"This is such beautiful weather. It feels so nice out." Serena cheerily responded as the others were walking through the forest, smoothly stretching her arm out over near her head with Ash nodding his head to her. "The best thing to do on a day like this is run!" He exclaimed, sounding extremely optimistic looking over his shoulder at his Pikachu. 

Ashley gave her brother a gentle smile on her face, watching him facing her. "Let's go, Ashley and Pikachu!" He brilliantly replied to her, gesturing to follow as he proceeded to instantly run off with his Pikachu jovially hopping out of his shoulder and started to run beside him.

"Okay, wait for me Ash!" Ashley sweetly responds to him, looking down at Kirlia with a slight smile. "Let's go, Kirlia!" She heartily laughed, started sprinting after Ash with Kirlia catching up to her along with her Eevee as well who was now off her shoulder as they were leaving Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie behind. 

Ashley could easily listen to Serena shouting out both of Ash and her names. "Ash, and Ashley, what are you doing?!" Serena was actually surprised to see Ashley's sudden optimistic behavior ever since she had her battle against the Kalos Champion. Both Serena and Bonnie cheerfully took a deep breath as the two of them were promptly running up ahead with Clemont annoyingly grunting a little not wanting to run extremely fast at all.  

Ashley was running ahead with Ash as she saw the bushes begin shaking a little causing her to stop moving her legs. Out of nowhere a super enthusiastic young gray eyed girl with blonde hair was tied up into a higher ponytail and heartily leaped ahead towards the others. "I found a Trainer!" She cheerily clamored, accidentally falling over Ashley down to the ground. 

Ashley softly hit her head on the dirt ground causing her to gently groan a slight. "Who are you?" Ash curiously asked this young girl they had never seen before with Ashley on the other hand, slowly getting up. 

"Can we help you with something?" Clemont calmly asked, settling his right hand against his glasses. "Number 99 and 100...And that's gonna be you!" The girl cheerfully responds pointing her finger over at Ashley and Ash with a brighter smile on her face. 

Ashley softly squinted her eyes a few times, as she was having difficulty saying a word when Ash started to speak up. "What are you talking about?" He cautiously asked the young girl with his Pikachu on the other hand, and was also getting confused.  "Now what do you think?" She cheerily replied to them instantly spinning her arm around as she pointed her finger both at Ash and Ashley. "I'm talking about you and I having a Pokémon battle!" She admitted sounding incredibly energetic with a massive carefree smile on her face.

"So you're a Trainer, too?" Clemont asked curiously to her, as she nodded his response. "That's right!" She cheerfully answers, crossing her arm over on her hips, still having a huge grin. "Korrina's my name. My partner's over there." She heartily introduced herself to them. Korrina promptly edged her finger behind them and the others turned to glimpse at a canine bipedal-like Pokémon hopping off the dirt ground and started up running to them before preparing an enormous activity bound in front of Korrina.